Beachbody Support Group 2018

Options

Replies

• Drunkeninja
    Drunkeninja Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    jamki08 wrote: »
    I'm thinking about purchasing the online programs. Thoughts?

I've signed myself up to beachbody on demand and I love it already! So much content for the price and you don't have to stick to a program if you don't like it. There's always something else to try.

Absolutely love BeachBody on demand. Its the cheapest way to go if you are looking at doing multiple programs and you can switch it up!! I have been a member since Jan 15th and have to say its one of the best "healthy" things I've spent my money on.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "Insanity Max: 30 Tabata Strength"=DONE!
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    amandainmd wrote: »
    I forgot how much “fun” Rip’t Circuit was. Cardio, abs, and weights all in 25 minutes. With Sean T telling you how great you’re going to feel. Yeah I’m feeling a lot more sweaty and tired lol. It's worth it :smiley:

I love Shaun T and am keeping an eye out for a shorter workout once the school year restarts. I'll have to keep that one in mind!

I LOVE Shaun T! I did P90 prior to this and Tony is good...But Shaun T is so much better!! After Beta, we’re going to do Gamma. After that I’ll look at more of his workouts and see what’s next.

Today’s Dynamic Core is done. I forgot how much hungrier I get with the Beta workouts.
  • amandainmd
    amandainmd Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I did 1/2 of the Cardio Core / 80 Day Obsession work out when my back started twinging in a bad way. Leaving off now, esp since I have a hike later today. It is so hard to listen to my body and not just push through only to end up injured.
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    P90x3 the challenge done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity Max: 30 Friday Fight: Round 1"=DONE!
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    Double workout Friday. Kicked my butt hard! It was Upper focus and Core cardio - so weights, planks, cardio and a bit of abs for the fun of it.
  • amandainmd
    amandainmd Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Giving my back another day to recoup. Sigh.
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I was super excited to do Liift4 and was gonna be set and ready to buy the bundle to have access to "B4 Liift4"....however I was involved in a car accident last week and am not able to workout for at least 8 weeks per physical therapy. So, I'll just eat healthy and be mindful of my meals in the mean time. Hey, maybe i'll try 2B mindset. That program is geared around proper nutrition and just proper nutrition. That's what I need right now.
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    P90X3- CVX done!
  • Mom2ATM
    Mom2ATM Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    kenyainez wrote: »
    I was super excited to do Liift4 and was gonna be set and ready to buy the bundle to have access to "B4 Liift4"....however I was involved in a car accident last week and am not able to workout for at least 8 weeks per physical therapy. So, I'll just eat healthy and be mindful of my meals in the mean time. Hey, maybe i'll try 2B mindset. That program is geared around proper nutrition and just proper nutrition. That's what I need right now.

Omgoodness are you okay??
    I'm in week 3 of 2b mindset and down 19lbs and 25.5" with no working out every day so give it a try it's worth it!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity Max: 30 Pulse & Ab Attack: 10"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    P90x3 the challenge done!

AWESOME! that's my favorite X3 routine!!

"P90X ONE on ONE Vol. 1 30-15: The Upper-Body Massacre"=DONE!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    yesterday's "rest day" was a VICTORY!!! loafed on the couch and played video games!

today..."Insanity Max: 30 Cardio Challenge & 360 Abs"=Done!
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    yesterday's "rest day" was a VICTORY!!! loafed on the couch and played video games!

That sounds like my Sunday, too.

Dynamic Core done! It went surprisingly well. My abs are protesting a bit less and I’m able to get through more of it. B)
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Mom2ATM wrote: »

I'm in week 3 of 2b mindset and down 19lbs and 25.5" with no working out every day so give it a try it's worth it!

Hi dear. Yes I'm fine, thanks so much for asking. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
    Therapy has been a great help and I'm gonna be sure to keep in with my therapist orders.

But WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW on your 2BM results!!!! 19 lbs down in 3 weeks. That is incredible!!!! Congrats and I hope the success continues. I'm ordering it today!
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I was a BB addict and slow runner up until a few years ago when a back injury then knee surgery caused me to stop. Got lazy for a couple years then started doing low impact workouts on and off for the last year. You guys have motivated me to start T25 again. Day 1 Alpha Cardio ✔️. Took my time and modified almost the whole thing, but it felt so good!! Can’t wait to see those awesome results again!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity Max: 30 Tabata Strength"=DONE!
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Mom2ATM wrote: »

It's not diet-y is it? At this point I'm burnt out. I'm tired of Weight Watchers, and I can't afford to spend money on another next big thing. I need the lifestyle change, and eating from the list and counting is becoming cumbersome at times.
    Thanks and congratulations to you!

• RollTideHusker
    Options
    DeshotelK wrote: »
    Hi all! I was a BB addict and slow runner up until a few years ago when a back injury then knee surgery caused me to stop. Got lazy for a couple years then started doing low impact workouts on and off for the last year. You guys have motivated me to start T25 again. Day 1 Alpha Cardio ✔️. Took my time and modified almost the whole thing, but it felt so good!! Can’t wait to see those awesome results again!

I love T25! I’m on my second time through Alpha & Beta (currently in week 2 Beta) and I still modify. I have knee & back problems too so I can’t do all of the jumping yet.

Keep going everyone!! We’re doing awesome B)