Beachbody Support Group 2018

Options

Replies

• gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "Insanity Max: 30 Sweat Intervals & Max Out Abs"=DONE!
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Today was Ript Circuit. It’s a tough one but a good workout. I’m always happy when it’s over though.
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    First two days of T25 Alpha workouts went well. Total Body tonight though. I remember my love/hate relationship with that one. The funniest thing about it is that my 14 yr old son has decided to do these with me. After all of his boasting about how fit he is with running cross country and playing basketball, he gave up halfway through both workouts. Of course, I had to rub it in that his 39 yr old mom kicked his butt. Now he's determined to get through it tonight. Little does he know... :D
  • susanmc31
    susanmc31 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 of Turbo Fire and I'm loving it! The calorie burns are pretty great and I'm down about 5 pounds too. It takes a little bit of time to get used to the moves but as long as your moving, it's a good workout.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    TurboFire 45 today! I'm going to lift later...
  • Andy10725
    Andy10725 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Currently at my 2nd time with max 30. That with mfp had helped me shred 30lb this year
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity Max: 30 Tabata Strength"=DONE!
  • vminotella
    vminotella Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I am really keen to try beach body, but does it really work?
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    vminotella wrote: »
    Hi guys, I am really keen to try beach body, but does it really work?

It has helped me tremendously. I started with P90 and am now in my second round of T25. I don’t measure myself so I can’t give specific numbers. My clothes fit different and I can see changes all over. It has been a slow process, for me personally. I highly recommend Beach Body!
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Didn't get to do T25 last night. Had a sack of fresh corn I had to deal with. Can't wait for Alpha Total Body tonight!
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    Today was my double workout day. The torture consisted of Rip’t Circuit and Speed 2.0. I am sweaty and tired. It was well worth it though!

Everyone keep going! We can do it. B)
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity Max: 30 Friday Fight: Round 1"=DONE!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    BONEFROG TIER-1=DONE!
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    Today was my rest day. Tomorrow is Stretch, which I’ve been neglecting to do for several weeks. I need to get motivated again to do it!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity Max: 30 Pulse"=Done!
  • Mom2ATM
    Mom2ATM Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Mom2ATM wrote: »
    kenyainez wrote: »
    I was super excited to do Liift4 and was gonna be set and ready to buy the bundle to have access to "B4 Liift4"....however I was involved in a car accident last week and am not able to workout for at least 8 weeks per physical therapy. So, I'll just eat healthy and be mindful of my meals in the mean time. Hey, maybe i'll try 2B mindset. That program is geared around proper nutrition and just proper nutrition. That's what I need right now.

Omgoodness are you okay??
    I'm in week 3 of 2b mindset and down 19lbs and 25.5" with no working out every day so give it a try it's worth it!

It's not diet-y is it? At this point I'm burnt out. I'm tired of Weight Watchers, and I can't afford to spend money on another next big thing. I need the lifestyle change, and eating from the list and counting is becoming cumbersome at times.
    Thanks and congratulations to you!

It really isn't diet-y at all. There's freedom with it and no counting things !! It's all based on healthier choices and portion sizes on your plate . I.e so much of your plate for breakfast is carb so much is protein. Etc. It's super easy to follow as well. Just a lot of videos to watch though lol
  • Sandysphat
    Sandysphat Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I do T25, love the program, did all 3 rounds, starting back with Alpha, I have to focus on my nutrition.
  • Sandysphat
    Sandysphat Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Also, total body circuit although it’s in the Alpha stage I think it’s one of the hardest workouts I’ve ever done and is very hard for me to do the double workouts on Fridays so that’s why I started out for again to build up my foundation love this work out let’s get it done guys
  • gam3rguy
    edited June 2018
    Options
    "Insanity Max: 30 Max Out Cardio"=Done! 1st day of month 2! felt like starting over...LOL! still some soreness from Saturday's BONEFROG! I made it to the end...but JUST!

I did kick my sprained finger a few times during the warm up. Those 1-2-3 soccer kicks. There may have been some expletives.
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    Sandysphat wrote: »
    Also, total body circuit although it’s in the Alpha stage I think it’s one of the hardest workouts I’ve ever done and is very hard for me to do the double workouts on Fridays so that’s why I started out for again to build up my foundation love this work out let’s get it done guys

Yep Total Body is pretty intense. Rip’t isn’t too far behind, IMO ;)
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    "Insanity Max: 30 Max Out Cardio"=Done! 1st day of month 2! felt like starting over...LOL! still some soreness from Saturday's BONEFROG! I made it to the end...but JUST!

I did kick my sprained finger a few times during the warm up. Those 1-2-3 soccer kicks. There may have been some expletives.

Lol every time I see Bonefrog I imagine frogs weight lifting with little bone weights. :D

Today’s workout didn’t go so well. TOM and lack of sleep ugh. I got through just about 1/2 of it though. Tomorrow will be better!

We got this guys!!!