Beachbody Support Group 2018

Options

Replies

• deceived1
    deceived1 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Today was my double workout day. The torture consisted of Rip’t Circuit and Speed 2.0. I am sweaty and tired. It was well worth it though!

Everyone keep going! We can do it. B)

Yesterday was my double Rip't Circuit and Speed 2.0 day as well (end of Beta week 2). I was hurting hard near the end of Speed 2.0, lol.
    Today was my rest day. Tomorrow is Stretch, which I’ve been neglecting to do for several weeks. I need to get motivated again to do it!

You should really do those! You feel so incredible afterwards and it's great for your body and recovery.

• RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    deceived1 wrote: »

You should really do those! You feel so incredible afterwards and it's great for your body and recovery.

I finally got off my lazy butt and did Stretch yesterday. I had forgotten how good it felt afterwards. :)

Great job on getting through your double workout!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    Sandysphat wrote: »
    Also, total body circuit although it’s in the Alpha stage I think it’s one of the hardest workouts I’ve ever done and is very hard for me to do the double workouts on Fridays so that’s why I started out for again to build up my foundation love this work out let’s get it done guys

Yep Total Body is pretty intense. Rip’t isn’t too far behind, IMO ;)
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    "Insanity Max: 30 Max Out Cardio"=Done! 1st day of month 2! felt like starting over...LOL! still some soreness from Saturday's BONEFROG! I made it to the end...but JUST!

I did kick my sprained finger a few times during the warm up. Those 1-2-3 soccer kicks. There may have been some expletives.

Lol every time I see Bonefrog I imagine frogs weight lifting with little bone weights. :D

Today’s workout didn’t go so well. TOM and lack of sleep ugh. I got through just about 1/2 of it though. Tomorrow will be better!

We got this guys!!!

oi9i92u3wl59.jpg

• RollTideHusker
    Options

oi9i92u3wl59.jpg

That is freakin hilarious! Thanks for the laugh :D
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity Max: 30 Max Out Power"=Done! "MAXED OUT" right at the buzzer, like 4 times LOL!
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    Mixed up my workouts - yesterday I did today’s so today I did yesterday’s. But I got through it so done for another day.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity Max: 30 Max Out Sweat"=Done!
  • amandainmd
    amandainmd Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    80 day obsession - total cardio core. I am finding this workout tweaks my back, so I might need to sub another. I think it is the sliders? Not sure, but I know I don’t want to be sidelined with a back spasm.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity Max: 30 Max Out Strength"=Done! that low hold at the end is...er, "something"...
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    I got through yesterday’s workout pretty well. Today was Rip’t and I pushed myself. I’m definitely feeling it!!
    We ordered Gamma. I’m excited to be starting that in a few weeks. New torture :D
  • amandainmd
    Options
    80 day obsession, day 11, AAA. Back held up OK! I modifed and lower weight on some exercises, but it worked!
  • chrissietiny
    chrissietiny Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Chalean Extreme tomorrow. I completed it a few years ago. I'm prepared to be sore for a few days
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    My double workout is done. Today was Dynamic Core & Speed 2.0. It’s not too bad of a combination. Tomorrow is a rest day then Stretch in Sunday.

Keep pushing everyone! You got this B)
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity Max: 30 Friday Fight: Round 2”=DONE!
  • amandainmd
    Options
    Second round of 80 day obsession, Day 12, Legs! I added some cardio and abs to the end to get to 60 minutes. Back is OK so far. Fingers crossed it stays strong.
  • gam3rguy
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Savage=Done! Was wet and raining and re-mangled that sprained finger again. Not my “best performance”, but I DID beat the obstacle that I got the original injury on. The “Holy Sheet”. Was determined to beat that one and did!

• RollTideHusker
    Options
    Savage=Done! Was wet and raining and re-mangled that sprained finger again. Not my “best performance”, but I DID beat the obstacle that I got the original injury on. The “Holy Sheet”. Was determined to beat that one and did!

Awesome job on getting through it!! Ouch on the sprained finger.

Stretch is done. Tomorrow starts the new week. #4 on Beta. The hubby bought Gamma. We previewed it. Holy crap it’s intense! But I will get through it. I’m looking forward to doing a bit more with weights.

Enjoy the day everyone!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity Max: 30 Pulse"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options

Awesome job on getting through it!! Ouch on the sprained finger.

Stretch is done. Tomorrow starts the new week. #4 on Beta. The hubby bought Gamma. We previewed it. Holy crap it’s intense! But I will get through it. I’m looking forward to doing a bit more with weights.

Enjoy the day everyone!

thanks. I keep banging up this same finger, since the Savage race in May. :s well, at least I showed that obstacle who's boss! :|
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    oddly, MAX30 doesn't bother the sprained finger...much. I DID kick it a few times on those soccer kick things...and "speed hit the floors" can be a challenge. sometimes I jam the bad finger. other than those two moves...no issues.