Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• croz1018
    croz1018 Posts: 8 Member
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

Girl, I feel you! I buy the individual ones so that I can't get my spoon in a full jar...
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    At work I have three votes for eggplant, one for maroon. I love the look of Quik's nails so I am thinking of just showing her the picture and saying do that.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    Whew! I am CRANNN-KEY this morning. Just bit hubby's head off. He woke up all happy and jokey, and I obviously did not.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins So, what did you decide for your nails? I'm DYING here.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Well, I am going this evening and I am still undecided. I think I am going to get teal, but I could do green (My daughter doesn't think I would "go that far") or I may chicken out and do a medium brown. Unusual for me, but not risky.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Matches your pants!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Love the color @MelissaPhippsFeagins & the one that is slightly lighter in color.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Thanks, Kelly.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Matches your pants!

I wear green a lot. That influenced my decision. :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    Oooh, love them!!! I may steal that idea next time! ❤️
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Oooh, love them!!! I may steal that idea next time! ❤️

The dark one is Green on the Runway. The accent is magnetic cat eye, but I did not read the bottle so I don't know the name. (Also, my managing director stopped me in the hall this morning. She loves it. I don't think she will wear it because professional perception is important to her and she works in a world full of men, but she loves it.)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Update: after further research the accent color is Joya Mia cat eye 006
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Oh, boy, it's gonna be a long day. There is no common sense in my office this morning. And I am on Planet Distracted. I have typed "2108" as the year 3-4 times this morning.

I am REALLY tired and had to look at this for a long time to see what was wrong with it :D

So you felt my pain.

Yes Ma'am!
  • Italian_Buju
    becky3695 wrote: »
    And the order uploaded funny.... feel free to rearranging mentally

Great photos! Excellent job!
  • Italian_Buju
    Confession: reading the news today and saw where 3 poachers were eaten by lions somewhere in Africa. My first thought was "Go, lions!" and then I realized I should probably have felt bad for the poachers' families. And then I thought of Assassin Kitty bringing POF gifts.

Why is this a confession? Because I care more about both lions on Africa and some people on this thread than I do about my neighbors. There has to be something wrong with that. (I know this is a no judgment zone, but they are terrible people for terrorizing their own puppy by shooting off fireworks this week. They had the poor thing tied in the front porch while they were in the back yard.)

I would have lost my mind on said neighbours. I am also proud of those lions! Poachers are disgusting people and deserve what they had coming to them.
    Did you see the lion meme I posted on facebook about it?
  • Italian_Buju
    When people from the US Midwest who complain about the cold weather and snow all winter then shift to complaining on social media about the very brief period of heat we get during the summer, I question why they are in my life.

PREACH
  • Italian_Buju
    deagh93 wrote: »
    Why is this a confession? Because I care more about both lions on Africa and some people on this thread than I do about my neighbors. There has to be something wrong with that. (I know this is a no judgment zone, but they are terrible people for terrorizing their own puppy by shooting off fireworks this week. They had the poor thing tied in the front porch while they were in the back yard.)

Sounds totally normal to me. We had neighbors shooting off fireworks at the end of the cul de sac. Our one cat was absolutely terrified, and the explosions were so loud even the deaf one occasionally raised her head. (she's about 95% deaf, we think - the small bones in her ears have fused in her old age). The cordite smell and the smoke meant we couldn't open the house, either, and even with the house totally shut up it was bad enough that we were starting to react to it, plus we were sweltering. Most houses in Seattle don't have A/C as it's not really needed. We have a window unit in the master bedroom, but it can only do so much.

Plus we didn't sleep a wink (once the fireworks finally stopped...at 3 in the fricking morning) because we both kept waking up from nightmares that a stray firework set our roof on fire. I'm feeling like I'd like to set those lions on my neighbors right now.

I confess that I don't like fireworks, especially the amateur variety that people like to shoot off in their neighborhoods after a few drinks. Even the professional ones - if you have seen one high budget fireworks display, you have seen them all, and I just don't get the public's fascination.

Agreed
  • Italian_Buju
    Confession Time: I forgot to eat breakfast before going grocery shopping today and ended up eating half a pound of rainier cherries, unwashed, in the car after I shopped.

This made me cringe a bit :s

• Italian_Buju
    I live alone, so the cherries are just for me, so I ended up putting the pits back in the bag and then dumped them when I got home. They were really good, and oddly spirit lifting. There's something about eating cherries with the sunroof open on a sunny day that felt nice.

Glad you enjoyed them!