Cliques

Options
caco_ethes
caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
That thing we all love to hate and no one really seems to know if they’re in one. Just how cliquey is this place? How do you identify which clique is which? Are there clique turf wars? What happens if someone from Clique A wifes up someone from Clique B? At this point I just want to see how many times I can say clique. So dish about cliques! Don’t hold back.

Replies

• caco_ethes
    Options
    cliquey (is this actually a word??) enough for me to feel like an outsider most days.

You’re not alone, as I see this come up often. What makes you feel like an outsider?
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    I belong to the Clique-fil-a.

This was terrible, I love it
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Well I'm not here to not be terrible
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    cliquey (is this actually a word??) enough for me to feel like an outsider most days.

I always thought you were an insider!

I would’ve guessed the same
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Well you’re doing a terrible job :smirk:
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options

You’re not alone, as I see this come up often. What makes you feel like an outsider?

I don't think it's anything specific. more my own feelings of (or lack of ) self worth or the idea that anyone would find me interesting at all. i'm sure it's mostly steeped in a lack of confidence. I go though phases. I have a HORRIBLE habit of comparing myself to others. oh well.

But if you give me a chance I'm pretty awesome most days :p
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options

Well you’re doing a terrible job :smirk:

Well thank you very little
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Interesting...i guess Wed have to define clique. Im definitely a loner in these here parts.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options

thats some BS lol I just know some of the long termers cause i've been here for sooooo long
  • caco_ethes
    Options

I don't think it's anything specific. more my own feelings of (or lack of ) self worth or the idea that anyone would find me interesting at all. i'm sure it's mostly steeped in a lack of confidence. I go though phases. I have a HORRIBLE habit of comparing myself to others. oh well.

But if you give me a chance I'm pretty awesome most days :p

So you feeling like an outsider has more to do with how you feel than how you’re made to feel? That makes sense. Some days I just don’t blend here. I get that.

I’m interested to hear from people who see cliques here though. What I wonder is if people see the group of people who post most frequently as being in their own clique.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Interesting...i guess Wed have to define clique. Im definitely a loner in these here parts.

You seem like you’re friends with everybody!
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options

thats some BS lol I just know some of the long termers cause i've been here for sooooo long

That's what happens when you do hard time

:D:D:D:D