Beachbody Support Group 2018

Options

Replies

• gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "Insanity Max: 30 Max Out Power"=Done! it's not getting any easier...but my speed and reps are going UP!
  • ZephieC
    ZephieC Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Finished my first week of Alpha, including the double workout on Friday and completed Week 2, Day 1 cardio even though it was a holiday long weekend. I am going to so whip myself into shape!
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I got through yesterday’s and today’s workouts. Yesterday was Cardio and today was Rip’t. Only 2 more days of Beta left 🙂
  • shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I've done Insanity a few times and LOVED it. I'm recovering from ankle surgery I had in April to put in a plate and screws (I broke it in two places). I think Insanity will be way too much at this point. Jumping still freaks me out. I think I'm going to start T25 on Monday and just modify as needed. I'm already walking 3-4 miles per day, but I miss the feeling of a really good sweat session!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity Max: 30 Max Out Sweat & 360 Abs"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity Max: 30 Max Out Sweat & 360 Abs"=Done!
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Yesterday: eccentric upper
    Today: X3 yoga
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    oops. looks like I double posted. :s
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity Max: 30 Max Out Strength"=Done!
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    Dynamic Core done, thankfully! Tomorrow is my double day and then over for the week.
  • aimeetu
    aimeetu Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    So happy to have found this group! I'm a huge BOD fan! I've done several different programs including 21DF and 21DFX. I just finished P90 and this is my first week of P90X3. I like to keep my workouts to around 30 minutes because I know I can commit to that. Any way thanks!!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    shgreenw wrote: »
    I've done Insanity a few times and LOVED it. I'm recovering from ankle surgery I had in April to put in a plate and screws (I broke it in two places). I think Insanity will be way too much at this point. Jumping still freaks me out. I think I'm going to start T25 on Monday and just modify as needed. I'm already walking 3-4 miles per day, but I miss the feeling of a really good sweat session!

Have you tried PiYo? It's great and low impact.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Today I did T25 core speed and a 30 min Jessica Smith interval workout.
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    After a day of over indulging yesterday, I can't wait for Lower Focus tonight. Am I doing myself an injustice by not doing double workout days? I split it into two days. My knees tend to hurt more the next day when doing a double.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity Max: 30 Friday Fight: Round 2”=DONE!
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    DeshotelK wrote: »
    After a day of over indulging yesterday, I can't wait for Lower Focus tonight. Am I doing myself an injustice by not doing double workout days? I split it into two days. My knees tend to hurt more the next day when doing a double.
    I’m pretty sure you can split it up.
    I don’t because I know how I am 😉 I like my rest day and know I won’t do the other workout.

My double day was Ript Circuit and Speed 2.0. Instead of 2.0, I popped in Gamma Speed. Holy crap did that kick my butt lol. So, so many burpee exercises. I got through almost all of it and was impressed with what I could do, especially after doing Ript.
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I took the dogs for an evening stroll so today I did:
    Eccentric Lower & Incinerator
    #P90X3 I’m pooped
  • ZephieC
    ZephieC Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    T25 Alpha, week 2 completed with lower focus and ab intervals...both of which kicked my butt.
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    Today is my, much needed, rest day. Keep going everyone! You’re doing a fantastic job. 😎
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity Max: 30 Max Out Cardio & 360 Abs"=Done! I wanted to go a little ahead, so I’m not doing Friday Fight Round 2 the day before the Spartan Super.