What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Options

Replies

• BrSpiritus
    BrSpiritus Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I verbally tore the ears off an Indian scammer that called me. I think I would have set a sailor on fire with my language he was coming right back at me telling me he was going to *kitten* my mother. Guess ur into necrphilia buddy cuz mom's been dead since '07.
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    Talked really bad about my team. They are full of excuses, never come to work and are full of *kitten*.

One coworker just got back from leave, for the 4th time since I started working here almost two years ago, only has been back a week, called in stating that she is laying back down and don't know when she will be in. My Director is a joke and make up the most stupid reasons as to why she isn't coming in. Just say, "I'm working from home and leave it at that". And the manager, is an even more joke! She called off because she didn't know she had family coming in town and was up all last night cleaning and now she is not coming in because her head hurts and nausea.

So yeah, that's my morning.

Careful, you may just get yourself fired for that outburst . . .

Oh I know. It wasn't with another co worker. I was venting...but it wasn't nice.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    i had a tooth pulled today and when i was at the drug store getting pain meds after i accidentally drooled blood on the counter when trying to respond to their questions. Had a bunch of guaze in my mouth >.> My bad :(
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I said *kitten* way too many times at work today. Its a good stress reliver
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    My dog rolled over and fell off the bed (he is fine) and I laughed
  • BrSpiritus
    BrSpiritus Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    lorib642 wrote: »
    My dog rolled over and fell off the bed (he is fine) and I laughed

Always funny. My cat still hasn't figured out the mosquito net on my bed. It's like a cat force field lol.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Nothing yet.. it's still early though..
  • iamunicoon
    iamunicoon Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I gave a guy the 'tiny weenie' gesture on my way to work this morning. To be fair, he had it coming. Yeah, I'm a chill driver.
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    This wasn’t today, it was Saturday morning...I made my youngest son breakfast before his baseball tournament - eggs, sausage, and toast. When I cracked the eggs, some of the shell may have gotten mixed in with th eggs and I am not 100% sure if I got em all out...just the big pieces. He didn’t complain - this has been weighing on my mind, thanks for letting me get it off my chest! Now I can enjoy my 4th with a clear conscience.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I started ignoring my neighbor-I feel bad about it.

She’s elderly I wanted to be a nice person and help her out. However, it’s gotten to the point where she more than taking advantage of my. Where in a single day I’ll have 15 voicemails, she’ll call me at work, leave notes on my car on my door. Constantly wanting to be driven around the city. Then go back and return things. Then go to the bank and put the money back in. Then I’ll carry all of her groceries up 3 flight of stairs to get home and have her call again because she’s forgot something and wants to go back out. Or then needs help cooking then needs her garbage taken out or help with laundry. Etc etc etc. I have tried nicely to explain to her that I work 60 hours a week, I am a full time student, I have a special needs child and a toddler, my husband and I are working opposite shift so I’m home alone to do everything I need to do. So, I can’t be running around for her every day like this. She gets upset and starts saying no one likes her and all this stuff. And it will lessen for a couple of days and then she’ll start up again. So, I just started ignoring her calls and such. I feel really bad but I don’t know what else to do. I have my own family to take care of too and I can’t neglect them for her.

I have that too, she’s called my mother.

You have nothing to feel bad about!
  • PangPangPrincess109
    PangPangPrincess109 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    There's this Jason Voorhees mask sitting in the storage area that I am absolutely obsessed with for some strange reason. Sometimes when I'm feeling bored, I like to put it on and frighten my students as they're quietly studying .

Thankfully I just teach adults. If these were kids, I'd have a lawsuit on my hands.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    This wasn’t today, it was Saturday morning...I made my youngest son breakfast before his baseball tournament - eggs, sausage, and toast. When I cracked the eggs, some of the shell may have gotten mixed in with th eggs and I am not 100% sure if I got em all out...just the big pieces. He didn’t complain - this has been weighing on my mind, thanks for letting me get it off my chest! Now I can enjoy my 4th with a clear conscience.

@SpartanRunner1978 - This is not funny, but very funny. Happy you were able to have a great 4th of July!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    There's this Jason Voorhees mask sitting in the storage area that I am absolutely obsessed with for some strange reason. Sometimes when I'm feeling bored, I like to put it on and frighten my students as they're quietly studying .

Thankfully I just teach adults. If these were kids, I'd have a lawsuit on my hands.
    @PangPangPrincess109 Hilarious!

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I started ignoring my neighbor-I feel bad about it.

She’s elderly I wanted to be a nice person and help her out. However, it’s gotten to the point where she more than taking advantage of my. Where in a single day I’ll have 15 voicemails, she’ll call me at work, leave notes on my car on my door. Constantly wanting to be driven around the city. Then go back and return things. Then go to the bank and put the money back in. Then I’ll carry all of her groceries up 3 flight of stairs to get home and have her call again because she’s forgot something and wants to go back out. Or then needs help cooking then needs her garbage taken out or help with laundry. Etc etc etc. I have tried nicely to explain to her that I work 60 hours a week, I am a full time student, I have a special needs child and a toddler, my husband and I are working opposite shift so I’m home alone to do everything I need to do. So, I can’t be running around for her every day like this. She gets upset and starts saying no one likes her and all this stuff. And it will lessen for a couple of days and then she’ll start up again. So, I just started ignoring her calls and such. I feel really bad but I don’t know what else to do. I have my own family to take care of too and I can’t neglect them for her.

@AmberGlitterSparkles

just buy her an Uber gift card and then fake your own death.

that's a lot easier than talking to her.
  • WJS_jeepster
    WJS_jeepster Posts: 224 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    This extremely obnoxious family came to the beach we were at yesterday. We just had towels laid on the sand and my two kids were in the water. They set up camp right in front of me, blocking my view of the beach/kids. They had 6 chairs, 2 tables, 3 umbrellas, an all-terrain wagon, and 4 footstools. I waited until they had set up the whole shebang, and then when they FINALLY turned around and noticed me in their shadow, I said that they were blocking my view of my kids and it wasn't safe. They had to move their entire kitten-load of crap over 8 feet. I was not nice about it either.

Normally I wouldn't have said anything, but the entire kitten rest of the beach was empty and they felt like they had to set up in my personal space right in front of me. Plus, who hauls all that crap to the beach? What's wrong with a couple towels!?!?

I thought I was over it but I guess I'm still annoyed.