New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    My local wegmans has Lenny and Larry 4 oz. cookies on sale through August 25th for $1.50 each. Got the snickerdoodle and the peanut butter today.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    My local wegmans has Lenny and Larry 4 oz. cookies on sale through August 25th for $1.50 each. Got the snickerdoodle and the peanut butter today.

Mine too, I just wish they had the 2oz size though since they are so much better lol.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Heads up to everyone trying to get the free halo top, do it tonight at 12:01. Good luck! Hope some of us are fast enough. Thank you for the heads up about this one!

For a chance to taste the first-ever “Gold Edition” flavor peanut butter ice cream with swirls of strawberry flavoring sprinkled with cannoli bites, the first 1,000 visitors to halotop.com/new who enter the special code HALOTOPPB&J on National Ice Cream Day will receive a free pint of Peanut Butter & Jelly.*

I like the idea of cannoli bites.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Heads up to everyone trying to get the free halo top, do it tonight at 12:01. Good luck! Hope some of us are fast enough. Thank you for the heads up about this one!

For a chance to taste the first-ever “Gold Edition” flavor peanut butter ice cream with swirls of strawberry flavoring sprinkled with cannoli bites, the first 1,000 visitors to halotop.com/new who enter the special code HALOTOPPB&J on National Ice Cream Day will receive a free pint of Peanut Butter & Jelly.*

I like the idea of cannoli bites.

With how many other people are obsessed with Halo Top beyond just these forums, I wouldn't be surprised if their website crashes tonight xD
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Has anyone on here tried the new flavors? I've loved their bars in the past but wondering how the new flavors are. 0rhbm92k9ylq.png
    lex9bwo8rtbq.png
    I think I remember someone trying the donut but I tried searching and couldn't find the post. Was it worth trying?
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    Has anyone on here tried the new flavors? I've loved their bars in the past but wondering how the new flavors are.
    I think I remember someone trying the donut but I tried searching and couldn't find the post. Was it worth trying?

I didn’t even know they had new flavors but they are harder to find in stores. I didn’t mind the bars that I have tried from the company. Not great but decent. Think the sugar cookie was one of the ones I have had. German chocolate is a no for me, don’t like coconut, but if I ever see the others will have to grab some to try.
  • thebomb4043
    thebomb4043 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    is popcorn butter good for when on diet?
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Ruby Rockets

variety_pack_1024x1024.png?v=1508485595.F2A18EBF478D4EB08DA48C5C62677DD2.ashx.  Blend of creamed coconut, strawberries, carrots, and pumpkin. Infused with a boost of calcium and vitamin D, this fruit and veggie blend provides you a nutritious on the go snack. Each box contains 8 tubes.  Blend of creamed coconut, mango, oranges, and butternut squash transport your taste buds to the tropics.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Has anyone on here tried the new flavors? I've loved their bars in the past but wondering how the new flavors are. 0rhbm92k9ylq.png
    lex9bwo8rtbq.png

They always seem 2 steps behind the other brands, which is unfortunate. Surprised they’ve survived! Haven’t tried their new stuff... the red velvet turned me off of their bars.
  • hgycta
    Options
    Was anyone able to get the free Halo Top? I didn't even see the option... is it at the 12:01 in a different timezone?? I thought it was EST
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited July 2018
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Was anyone able to get the free Halo Top? I didn't even see the option... is it at the 12:01 in a different timezone?? I thought it was EST

I thought same thing been refreshing constantly!

Updated: SOmeone said the code is HALOTOPPB&J but it doesn't give you it free shipping you have to pay..... that is stupid. I hate when companies say "free" yet its not free because SHIPPING. Rubs me the wrong way when they do this because they purposely advertise free to get people all excited then hope people will just pay it when they see you have to pay shipping. I am hoping this isn't really the code...
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    lex9bwo8rtbq.png

They always seem 2 steps behind the other brands, which is unfortunate. Surprised they’ve survived! Haven’t tried their new stuff... the red velvet turned me off of their bars.

It really is since I actually like there bars almost as much as I liked quest but they didn't have enough flavors or good enough prices to make me a repeat customer, lol.
  • hgycta
    Options

That's so weird! If they sold out I'm sure it would say "Oops no more" or something along the lines rather than to come back later... all the articles online say 12:01 EST but I know the company is based in california, so maybe these articles were wrong and it's PDT, which would be (I think) 3:01am for us? I know the second I exit will be the second they fix it so I don't know what to do now, ugh!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited July 2018
    Options

That's so weird! If they sold out I'm sure it would say "Oops no more" or something along the lines rather than to come back later... all the articles online say 12:01 EST but I know the company is based in california, so maybe these articles were wrong and it's PDT, which would be (I think) 3:01am for us? I know the second I exit will be the second they fix it so I don't know what to do now, ugh!

No they definitely did not post it I was refreshing at 12:01:01 constantly! I think it has to be PDT. Guess it will be a late night for me LOL

The code HALOTOPPB&J works to take it off but shipping is 19 HAHAHAHA, no thank you. But it says in terms "It states " Shipping and handling is included in the promotion and product will be delivered from 7/17/18 to 7/28/18. "

So maybe the real thing just isn't up yet I am hoping!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited July 2018
    Options
    GOT IT! If anyone is still up, get the halo top now, completely free.
  • hgycta
    Options

No they definitely did not post it I was refreshing at 12:01:01 constantly! I think it has to be PDT. Guess it will be a late night for me LOL

The code HALOTOPPB&J works to take it off but shipping is 19 HAHAHAHA, no thank you. But it says in terms "It states " Shipping and handling is included in the promotion and product will be delivered from 7/17/18 to 7/28/18. "

So maybe the real thing just isn't up yet I am hoping!

I hope you’re awake!!!! The promotion works! I set my alarm at 2:55am because I figured I’d try again at 3:01 which would be 12:01 PDT but it was already up! I have NO clue how it wasn’t gone or what time they fixed the promotion, but I’m guessing it was after most people gave up for them to still have them. The link takes you to icecreamsource’s website where you enter the promotion and after you enter your address the shopping comes off so you don’t owe anything and won’t need to enter any billing information. Super super excited!!!!
    mz6mpstjym84.png
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Just did it
  • hgycta
    Options
    I'm proud of us, I figured with Halo Top's cult-like following these would fly away quicker than I could hit the refresh button! I can't wait until we all start getting them! But I'm in Maryland, so I'll probably be the last person xD
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of us, I figured with Halo Top's cult-like following these would fly away quicker than I could hit the refresh button! I can't wait until we all start getting them! But I'm in Maryland, so I'll probably be the last person xD

I'm in CT lol I'm always last up here to recieve stuff yay us !!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited July 2018
    Options

I was surprised too! I got one for me and sent 7 to a bunch of friends and family haha! Guess we benefitted from it being so late after all.

I think maybe because they didnt advertise it on their social media sites so not many people knew?