New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,840 Member
    Options
    I missed the free pint but enjoy sleep so guess I'll be ok lol
  • jenn_zimm
    jenn_zimm Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i missed the free pint but i got free shipping, so i ordered 3 pints for $20ish!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I'm proud of us, I figured with Halo Top's cult-like following these would fly away quicker than I could hit the refresh button! I can't wait until we all start getting them! But I'm in Maryland, so I'll probably be the last person xD

I was surprised too! I got one for me and sent 7 to a bunch of friends and family haha! Guess we benefitted from it being so late after all.
    I'm proud of us, I figured with Halo Top's cult-like following these would fly away quicker than I could hit the refresh button! I can't wait until we all start getting them! But I'm in Maryland, so I'll probably be the last person xD

I think maybe because they didnt advertise it on their social media sites so not many people knew?

Hahah only you guys would pull an all-nighter for a pint of ice cream 😂❤️

I went out last night got home literally at 245am and still work a 10hr shift today . Going to sleep around 3 or 4am is my usual
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    I missed the free pint but enjoy sleep so guess I'll be ok lol

They're also hosting a huge giveaway on their social channels! 100 winners from IG get 5 pints and some swag :)

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

I was surprised too! I got one for me and sent 7 to a bunch of friends and family haha! Guess we benefitted from it being so late after all.

I think maybe because they didnt advertise it on their social media sites so not many people knew?

Hahah only you guys would pull an all-nighter for a pint of ice cream 😂❤️

I was disoriented but it was totally worth it! :’D
  • hgycta
    Options
    jenn_zimm wrote: »
    i missed the free pint but i got free shipping, so i ordered 3 pints for $20ish!

Dang was the free shipping only on halo top pints or all of them? I would have loved to take advantage of that and try to order myself Enlightened’s glazed donut pint to finally try, but it’s now $20 to ship! D:
  • jenn_zimm
    Options
    jenn_zimm wrote: »

Dang was the free shipping only on halo top pints or all of them? I would have loved to take advantage of that and try to order myself Enlightened’s glazed donut pint to finally try, but it’s now $20 to ship! D:

I didn't notice - when I clicked the link on the Halo Top site it just took me to the PB&J! I didn't even think to look at any other kinds!
  • vnb_208
    Options
    @hygcta so I tried the watermelon freeze and taco bell and I also liked it wasnt aure if I'd like the snaky but I disnt enjoy and I'm so exicted I found a Noodles and Company close to my boyfriend I always read stuff about it but never new there was one close
  • hgycta
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    @hygcta so I tried the watermelon freeze and taco bell and I also liked it wasnt aure if I'd like the snaky but I disnt enjoy and I'm so exicted I found a Noodles and Company close to my boyfriend I always read stuff about it but never new there was one close

By far my FAVORITE dish from Noodles & Company is their spicy pork adobo! A small bowl is around 580 calories if I remember correctly, you must try it (but heads up it has a little bit of heat to it, so if you absolutely hate anything even a little spicy it's not for you)! The truffle mac with udon noodles substituted and add bacon is also marvelous. I can't wait to hear what you think of it, that place is wonderful :) They have a rewards program that saves some money too, it's a free app that you can download and I believe you get dollars off your first bowl just for signing up!
  • hgycta
    Options
    Anyone try these? 72xj76a1za2l.png

I just saw that JunkBanter posted on their Instagram page these will be released July 23rd!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all that stayed up to get your free pint of ice cream.
  • stfpa
    stfpa Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    The breyer’s 270 calories/pint chocolate ice cream! To me it tastes no different than their regular chocolate ice cream. I was satisfied with halo top but this tastes more like ice cream to me. The only downside is since it’s so low in calories, I can finish the whole thing in two sittings and that’s pretty expensive
  • asonrody
    asonrody Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Quest pizza yet? I went to two Targets that say it has it in stock but when I go in it's not there! There's a clearance section with the Target brand pizzas so I guess they're selling all of those before they put it on selves.
  • jenn_zimm
    Options
    asonrody wrote: »
    Has anyone tried the Quest pizza yet? I went to two Targets that say it has it in stock but when I go in it's not there! There's a clearance section with the Target brand pizzas so I guess they're selling all of those before they put it on selves.

i found them (and the new Archer Farms pints) at the third target i went to this weekend! grabbed the pepperoni but haven't tried it yet.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    so I tried the watermelon freeze from taco bell and I also liked it. I wasnt to sure if I'd like the candy but I did enjoy the crunchy pieces of what seemed like nerd candies. Also, I'm so exicted I found a Noodles and Company close to my boyfriends house I always read stuff about it but never new there was one so close

Sorry for the typos lol that's what happens when you have 4 hours of sleep then 10 hours of work.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all that stayed up to get your free pint of ice cream.

If you follow halo top enlightened breyers on twitter Instagram or Facebook they are all giving away various ice cream contests today if you have a few minutes and want to get your entry in lol.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

Same! I went looking but they didn’t have it out yet even though it shows in my store locator. Can’t wsit to see a review on here. I’ve been locking out with pizzas I looked every store they said carried those sweet earth pizzas and not in any of them yet.
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Options

Same! I went looking but they didn’t have it out yet even though it shows in my store locator. Can’t wsit to see a review on here. I’ve been locking out with pizzas I looked every store they said carried those sweet earth pizzas and not in any of them yet.

I picked one up from my local Target this past weekend. I am planning on eating it this Friday. I will be sure to take a picture and post a review!
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Options

By far my FAVORITE dish from Noodles & Company is their spicy pork adobo! A small bowl is around 580 calories if I remember correctly, you must try it (but heads up it has a little bit of heat to it, so if you absolutely hate anything even a little spicy it's not for you)! The truffle mac with udon noodles substituted and add bacon is also marvelous. I can't wait to hear what you think of it, that place is wonderful :) They have a rewards program that saves some money too, it's a free app that you can download and I believe you get dollars off your first bowl just for signing up!

It looks like their zucchini noodles are now available everywhere!!! I was waiting for this and didn't realize it had finally rolled out to all of their locations. It looks like the pork adobo is 410 calories for a small with the zoodles (590 for regular size). I am going to have to plan a trip soon!