New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Kalex1975 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    @hygcta so I tried the watermelon freeze and taco bell and I also liked it wasnt aure if I'd like the snaky but I disnt enjoy and I'm so exicted I found a Noodles and Company close to my boyfriend I always read stuff about it but never new there was one close

By far my FAVORITE dish from Noodles & Company is their spicy pork adobo! A small bowl is around 580 calories if I remember correctly, you must try it (but heads up it has a little bit of heat to it, so if you absolutely hate anything even a little spicy it's not for you)! The truffle mac with udon noodles substituted and add bacon is also marvelous. I can't wait to hear what you think of it, that place is wonderful :) They have a rewards program that saves some money too, it's a free app that you can download and I believe you get dollars off your first bowl just for signing up!

It looks like their zucchini noodles are now available everywhere!!! I was waiting for this and didn't realize it had finally rolled out to all of their locations. It looks like the pork adobo is 410 calories for a small with the zoodles (590 for regular size). I am going to have to plan a trip soon!

Don’t ruin the pork adobo with zucchini noodles unless you absolutely have to! The zucchini noodles are good and I was impressed that I liked them given that I normally hate zucchini, but they don’t satisfy that pasta craving and the pork adobo really isn’t the same unless it’s made with the cavatappi noodles :/
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    stfpa wrote: »
    The breyer’s 270 calories/pint chocolate ice cream! To me it tastes no different than their regular chocolate ice cream. I was satisfied with halo top but this tastes more like ice cream to me. The only downside is since it’s so low in calories, I can finish the whole thing in two sittings and that’s pretty expensive

It was my experience too - no funky feeling in my mouth after eating it and it tasted more like ice cream.

Still can't get satisfied with the stuff unfortunately :(
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I don't eat pork by choice not religion so I wouldn't get the pork . I am interested in the pasta fresca, spicy Korean beef noodles, truffle mac & buffalo chicken mac, and Korean meatballs
  • vnb_208
    edited July 2018
    Options
    uh8eypmr30l7.png

Friendly's is celebrating their 83rd anniversary by giving out .83 cent small cones Wednesday July 18th, Idk how many people still have them around but I do have one in town so sharing the info
  • vnb_208
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Dairy queen is doing a survey for their new flavor options being Bourbon Butter Pecan Cheesecake, Butter Pecan Cheesecake, Sour Patch Kids, Raspberry Pie and Baklava..

So I'm hoping for the bourbon butter pecan cheesecake or baklava get the most votes lol !
  • vnb_208
    Options
    https://halotop.com/pbj-giveaway

Peanut Butter & Jelly is gearing up for its big debut in August, so we’re celebrating it the best way we know how: giving 5 pints plus an exclusive gift to 60 winners!
  • hgycta
    Options
    I don't eat pork by choice not religion so I wouldn't get the pork . I am interested in the pasta fresca, spicy Korean beef noodles, truffle mac & buffalo chicken mac, and Korean meatballs

Honestly, there's really no bad option there so I'm sure you'll love whatever you order!
    Besides the truffle mac and spicy pork adobo (which you can order with another meat option if you want to try it still), I really like their penne rosa and pesto cavatappi noodles! The salads are also extremely delicious surprisingly, the jalapeno ranch dressing they offer is fantastic. If you're ever looking for lower calorie options I would recommend their salads before the zucchini noodles, unless you're looking for something with a lot of volume to fill you up more, in which case the zucchini noodles do the trick!
  • jenn_zimm
    jenn_zimm Posts: 57 Member
    Options

the pasta fresca is my #1 favorite - i always get the small with added grilled chicken!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    The new Gold Edition Halo Top pints are a very smart strategy imo. It's a great way to test the market, and since they already have great shelf real estate they are able to rotate flavors in a number of stores. The flavors that don't sell well they can recycle and use in their scoop shops (which are growing nationwide soon). A lot going on with that company, I tell ya!

I'm still hoping for a cotton candy flavor... or orange cream... or root beer... or key lime. Next flavor will probably be something fallish?
  • hgycta
    edited July 2018
    Options
    The new Gold Edition Halo Top pints are a very smart strategy imo. It's a great way to test the market, and since they already have great shelf real estate they are able to rotate flavors in a number of stores. The flavors that don't sell well they can recycle and use in their scoop shops (which are growing nationwide soon). A lot going on with that company, I tell ya!

I'm still hoping for a cotton candy flavor... or orange cream... or root beer... or key lime. Next flavor will probably be something fallish?

I really hope they bring back the gingerbread house, I had a pint last night that was in my stockpile and now I want more! But as for cotton candy, I’ll be pretty upset if they make that seasonal... it needs to be a permanent addition!

Another flavor that’s wishful thinking is an exotic one like the green tea mochi, but instead a taro bubble tea flavor. I LOVE taro! And it’s cute so some people might be attracted to the fact that it’s purple and not too many other ice creams are!

Side note: taro also tastes delicious with marshmallow creams or white chocolate swirls. I made taro white chocolate chip sugar cookies once and everyone in my house (and office) loved them!!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried these ? jge7v0cjzbg4.jpeg
  • lisaepell
    lisaepell Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    No, but I really want to!!!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,601 Member
    Options
    In for Candy Bar Crunch!
  • vnb_208
    Options
    wi3xfwhpuo2m.png

• vnb_208
    Options
    FIRST TIME I SEEN QUEST PROMOTING THERE PRODUCT fxogxe5muhnx.png
  • hgycta
    Options
    FIRST TIME I SEEN QUEST PROMOTING THERE PRODUCT fxogxe5muhnx.png

I checked the calorie counts on their website for the entire pizza. 660 for the 4-cheese, 520 for the supreme, and 680 for the pepperoni. Not terrible, hopefully they're filling!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

I really hope they bring back the gingerbread house, I had a pint last night that was in my stockpile and now I want more! But as for cotton candy, I’ll be pretty upset if they make that seasonal... it needs to be a permanent addition!

Another flavor that’s wishful thinking is an exotic one like the green tea mochi, but instead a taro bubble tea flavor. I LOVE taro! And it’s cute so some people might be attracted to the fact that it’s purple and not too many other ice creams are!

Side note: taro also tastes delicious with marshmallow creams or white chocolate swirls. I made taro white chocolate chip sugar cookies once and everyone in my house (and office) loved them!!!

@hgycta you seriously need to look up if you have any Grocery Outlets in your vicinity!

After you posted about missing the Gingerbread flavor I was wondering if Grocery Outlet would ever get this flavor or any Halo Top that's near expiration. Lo & behold I went into a Grocery Outlet this afternoon & they had Gingerbread House for $1.99 a pint. I wiped that store out (around 10-11 pints) & then went to another one.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Pizza_Cheese_Up_FRONT_750x.progressive.JPG?v=1531340856

Protein-Lovers-137x130.png

Found both at Target! Thanks again to whoever posted the free Sweet Earth coupon.

Also bought some of the new Archer Farms ice creams & the Pinata flavor from the Museum Of Ice Cream company.

Will probably try the Quest pizza tomorrow for lunch/dinner.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried these ? jge7v0cjzbg4.jpeg

Yeah. Thy're okay... just whipped air haha. Flavor isn't too strong. At the bottom of my list (well, better than Wink... haha)