Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    xxj0tj0bubns.jpg
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    These memes are part of why I love y'all so much.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    These memes are part of why I love y'all so much.

A picture is worth a thousand words! LOL
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Confession- When walking up or down stairs, i have to step with my right foot first. I can't imagine stepping my left foot first. That would just mess up my whole day. :D
    Same thing with putting on socks or shoes. I have to do my right foot first.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Confession- When walking up or down stairs, i have to step with my right foot first. I can't imagine stepping my left foot first. That would just mess up my whole day. :D

Funny girl. I am left handed so I do my left foot first. I had the hardest time in dance classes because choreography usually starts to the right.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Is it weird if you use your right foot first? Or do you always use your left?
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options

Funny girl. I am left handed so I do my left foot first. I had the hardest time in dance classes because choreography usually starts to the right.

I am right handed, but oddly I was always more flexible on my left in dance classes (still am). My right ankle was stronger for leaping but my turn out and arch were much more beautiful on the left. Weird!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options

I use left foot first because we always did in marching band.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Is it weird if you use your right foot first? Or do you always use your left?

If I think really hard, I can make myself do right side first, but it is a real effort. I did finally conquer it for dan class, but I make my tai chi instructor crazy because I am always starting with my left.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »

I am right handed, but oddly I was always more flexible on my left in dance classes (still am). My right ankle was stronger for leaping but my turn out and arch were much more beautiful on the left. Weird!

My arches are about the same on both sides. My turn out is better on the right and my leap is better from my left.
  • deagh93
    deagh93 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »

Me too! Although I'm also left-handed, but it was marching band that made it so I *always* step off with left foot first.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    deagh93 wrote: »
    Just_Ceci wrote: »

Me too! Although I'm also left-handed, but it was marching band that made it so I *always* step off with left foot first.

It's entirely possible that I picked up my left foot first walk from my parents. They were both in the military long before I was born. Military always steps off left foot first, too.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Inner wicked witch is now wondering if saying the stickler VP's name 3 times will summon her. She has been known to fire people if she shows up and they aren't working. (She's young to be a VP and I think she tries to scare people into respecting her.) I know some people who need to be fired for not working. There's someone watching Netflix on their cell phone right now.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    We went and watched Skyscraper last night. I confess, as much as I love Dwayne Johnson, that movie was horrible!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    We went and watched Skyscraper last night. I confess, as much as I love Dwayne Johnson, that movie was horrible!

I saw Towering Inferno as a kid. It turned my oldest brother into a firefighter and me into a pyrophobe. Thanks, but no thanks.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Confession:
    If my co-worker doesn't turn his music down (no joke, kids music - like the wiggles) I am going to strangle him!!!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    becky3695 wrote: »
    Confession:
    If my co-worker doesn't turn his music down (no joke, kids music - like the wiggles) I am going to strangle him!!!!

How rude! I listen to music at work with my ear buds only. (Also, the wiggles? What is he a preschool teacher wannabe?)
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    becky3695 wrote: »
    Confession:

How rude! I listen to music at work with my ear buds only. (Also, the wiggles? What is he a preschool teacher wannabe?)

Who knows!!! We are insurance agents... WIGGLES!!! REALLY???? UGH!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    vrp6erc90nd6.gif

I couldn't help it... :bigsmile:
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options

I've only seen the trailer, but the memory of Grenfell is too close for me to consider it.