Weird things you do with food

Replies

• mutantspicy
    mutantspicy Posts: 624 Member
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    tuna salad made with brown dijon mustard instead of mayo.

This is the way its supposed to be!
  • mutantspicy
    mutantspicy Posts: 624 Member
    Not really weird but perhaps not so common. Instead of chips and salsa, use pork rinds and salsa!
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    I mentioned it above, use pork rinds (cracklings) and yogurt mixed with taco powder. More protein
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    I like to eat saltine crackers with hot sauce and cheddar cheese on top.
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    I would eat Ritz with cheddar cheese and Frank's Red Hot sauce. They key here is the hot sauce.
  • ChelleTrell
    ChelleTrell Posts: 49 Member
    I take the crust off all bread. Even burger buns I will cut off the top “crust” so it’s just fluffy white bread. For dinner rolls I hollow them out and only eat what’s on the inside.

I also prefer soggy cereal. I will pour the milk all over the cereal and then pat it all down with a spoon. I let it sit for about 5 minutes and then I eat it. Frosted Flakes are the best this way.

When eating French fries or chips I will break or rip off any bits where the potato was black and eat the rest. I actually do this with a lot of my food. I examine every bite and remove the unwanted bits. My partner calls me a “pick-etarian” because there is always a small pile of undesirables left over on my plate.
  • bernadettenz
    bernadettenz Posts: 252 Member
    Beetroot sandwiches .. yummm :p

I LOVE beetroot sandwiches! On fresh white bread with lots of butter. YUMMY!
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    I used to nibble the chocolate coating off mars bars snickers kitkat before consuming the rest .

Eat a tub of icecream instead of a meal with chocolate covered nuts, don’t bit the nuts just roll them around in my mouth until the chocolate was melted and swallow them whole .
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    I put stevia/truvia on my salads.
  • mjrc2
    mjrc2 Posts: 121 Member
    Beetroot sandwiches .. yummm :p

I LOVE beetroot sandwiches! On fresh white bread with lots of butter. YUMMY!

@bernadettenz Are they roasted beets, or raw???
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    New2ket0 wrote: »
    I used to nibble the chocolate coating off mars bars snickers kitkat before consuming the rest .

Eat a tub of icecream instead of a meal with chocolate covered nuts, don’t bit the nuts just roll them around in my mouth until the chocolate was melted and swallow them whole .

If you freeze the chocolate bar, getting the chocolate off the outside is easier :) I also enjoy the middles more when they're frozen so it's a win for me!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Biscuits with designs on them - I nibble all around the cow or house or whatever else is there before finishing it off.
  • BobbieSparks2
    BobbieSparks2 Posts: 12 Member
    I really enjoy sour dill pickles and carmelo's candy together.
  • gearhead426hemi
    gearhead426hemi Posts: 919 Member
    I like to eat kiwi with the skin on.
  • beckyswenson9
    beckyswenson9 Posts: 40 Member
    edited July 2018
    Cottage cheese with pickles/pickled beets. Doritos/potato chips with egg salad/tuna salad. Corn chips/potato chips with baked beans. Carrots/grape tomatoes dipped in Catalina salad dressing.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member

Eeeewwwwww :s
  • gsnapmccool
    gsnapmccool Posts: 30 Member
    Five words. Cinnamon rolls with ranch dressing 🤤
  • brisadeldesierto
    brisadeldesierto Posts: 41 Member

Lol. That is indeed a weird food habit.
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    Cottage cheese with pickles/pickled beets. Doritos/potato chips with egg salad/tuna salad. Corn chips/potato chips with baked beans. Carrots/grape tomatoes dipped in Catalina salad dressing.

All of these sound amazing. Except for the Catalina dressing.
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    Five words. Cinnamon rolls with ranch dressing 🤤

Really? I'm not knocking it, I'm just curious. I don't like cinnamon rolls or ranch dressing so I can't say I'll be trying this out. What about it do you like?