Embrace your Awesomeness!

Options
jm216
jm216 Posts: 3,746 Member
It is time to stop feeling bad about yourself, and focus on how awesome you are both inside and outside!

Starting this very moment, you are going to look at the positives in yourself. A good attitude is the key to becoming healthier and making better decisions. This group is open to anyone and everyone who has ever felt disappointed when they looked in the mirror. It's time to see the truly beautiful person you are.

We are going to focus on the Non-Scale Victories to start:
" I walked the dog today and felt great! My dog was confused at first, but was also excited!"

Post as often as you'd like! We're here to encourage each other.

<3 Jill

Replies

• mel35645
    mel35645 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Love this post! Thank you!!!
  • jm216
    Options
    Fursian wrote: »
    Hi Jill!

I got a little smile and a giggle out of "My dog was confused at first," .. I was visualizing you telling your dog that they had been invited into the 'Embrace your Awesomeness!' group, during the walk :mrgreen:

Glad you felt great on your walk!

Welcome Fursian!
    Glad you giggled... ;)
  • jm216
    Options
    mel35645 wrote: »
    Love this post! Thank you!!!

Welcome Mel <3
  • jm216
    Options
    Dinner went pretty well. My husband and daughter are very picky eaters. My son and I will try just about anything.

Have a great night!
  • jm216
    Options
    Happy Tuesday my friends!
  • jm216
    Options
    I tried last night's dinner for lunch...and it did not hold out well. Everything got mushy...but...my husband loves mushy...so it's all his for dinner! I'm feeling a tuna sandwich for dinner and getting the grass cut. What are you up to today?

Jill
  • jm216
    Options
    I wish you a wonderful Wednesday :)
    My legs and butt ache today, but it’s great to know I worked them out yesterday. Carpe Diem!
  • jm216
    Options
    Late night snacking got to me yesterday when I got home. Potato chips are my kryptonite... what is your weakness?
  • SukesLaLukes
    SukesLaLukes Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    We call them crisps in the UK but they are also my weakness! :) love reading your posts!
  • C_Stretton
    C_Stretton Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'll join in... My NSV is that even though I've felt sluggish all week, I've gone for a daily walk each day and am getting ready to lace up my shoes to go
  • jm216
    Options
    Welcome Sukes, Legend, C, and Rockin!
    Welcome to the fun... and I’m glad you’re all here!
  • shnell25
    shnell25 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    jm216 wrote: »
    Late night snacking got to me yesterday when I got home. Potato chips are my kryptonite... what is your weakness?

Mine is Oreo cookies.
  • jm216
    Options
    shnell25 wrote: »
    jm216 wrote: »

Mine is Oreo cookies.

Me too.... especially if there aren’t any chips around.