Mfp crushes...

Replies

• New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    New2ket0 wrote: »
    A couple of my oldest best friends are men and they have never be romantic or flirty towards me . I know for fact it’s possible to have male friends that don’t wanna stick me with their peepee !

I have a few lesbians friends too and they don’t wanna stick me ... then again no one does lol

I dunno. I'd think phlebotomists and nurses with needles would. On occasion of course. ;)

I don’t know what that means but I like it 😂
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Way too many words in this thread. I'm gonna go grab War and Peace for some lighter reading.

Someone give me a one post summary of this thread, the best one will win a first generation, chocolate brown Zune, preloaded with everything Ace of Base ever did
    :D:D:D:D:D
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Bojack he’s soooooo fineeeee ;)

Is it obvious I made a second account just to add this important tidbit....;)

You’re hilarious!
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »

It's like the old saying of "You can't have friends of the opposite sex". This was the belief of my ex-wife, and she forbid me from having female friends. Driving those I did have away. For some reason, people have this stupid notion in their head that if you have friends of the opposite sex, all you'd want to do is get in their pants.

This is a bunch of BS, because it's nice to have close friends of the opposite sex for different views, and bounce things off when you have questions of something related to a spouse or SO. But, some don't see this as being a good thing for various reasons. My experience has shown that if a SO has issues with someone having friends of the opposite sex, watch out. They're usually the ones who are most likely to cheat. Or, are extremely jealous, which is unhealthy for any relationship.

Edited for typos.

I wish you were right but my experience has been the opposite. I would love to have male friends but have yet to meet a man that doesnt try to take things beyond friendship. Many guys have told me that they don't believe men and women can be friends either.

Meh, that's just your experience and doesn't apply to everyone. I have more male friends than female. Anyone of any gender can be friends.

Can be....and I can squeeze into a woman's size small yoga pants......doesn't mean it's a great idea or something quite eventful and embarrassing might no happen.....;)

On multiple occasions you have mentioned extra large male parts. How exactly do you squeeze all that into small yoga pants?

Tune in and find out....I'm either taking the bulge thread to the next level.. .or will be exposed as a fraud!! Lol
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    edited July 2018
    A couple of my oldest best friends are men and they have never be romantic or flirty towards me . I know for fact it’s possible to have male friends that don’t wanna stick me with their peepee !

I have a few lesbians friends too and they don’t wanna stick me ... then again no one does lol

I dunno. I'd think phlebotomists and nurses with needles would. On occasion of course. ;)

I don’t know what that means but I like it 😂

Phlebotomist is one who draws blood. ;)

If I like a man enough to cultivate a friendship, I also make a point of getting to know his woman. If he’s that cool, she usually is too.

Regarding crushes, mfp and otherwise, There’s something about the annoying way I express myself that seems to inhibit the kind of friendship that leads to crushes.

Just do what I do: Friendzone them immediately. :laugh:
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    If I like a man enough to cultivate a friendship, I also make a point of getting to know his woman. If he’s that cool, she usually is too.

Regarding crushes, mfp and otherwise, There’s something about the annoying way I express myself that seems to inhibit the kind of friendship that leads to crushes.

Damn! :D:D

Hey now... It eliminates any kind of confusion of "Are they flirting with me, or are they always this nice to people?" ;)
  • xFunctionalStrengthx

Hey now... It eliminates any kind of confusion of "Are they flirting with me, or are they always this nice to people?" ;)

I wonder if people would be floored knowing that single people of the opposite sex can sit and enjoy a meal together and talk for hours without hitting up the hotel next door ;)

Shhh… The naysayers will hear and come running with pitchforks and torches. ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Yup, I have a variety of MFP crushes. One that has remained while others come and go though is @slimgirljo15 because she is just all around amazing. Others are as brief and fleeting as the moments when there are no new posts in the selfie thread

You are all things awesome my friend :*
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    I only like {no serious interest} someone, online & only crush {serious interest} upon someone, once we establish a reasonable amount of compatibility through regularly dating offline! I believe that to crush upon someone that you aren't experiencing dating stage life with across the board, just invokes an intensity of feelings that they should earn & you're able to reasonably ensure isn't a waste of your feelings, which'd obviously hurt than if you just like them!

For example; if I just like someone {if I believe, that he's within my league}, I'll have the courage to ask them for a date because if they decline then it won't bother me, since I didn't invest my feelings into them! I'll actually be glad to know, that I should seek someone else instead! However if I've a crush upon someone prior to dating, then I'd be least likely to ask them because if they reject me, then they'd also ruin my fantasy of us! Plus even if they do agree to date me, I might be unhappy to learn that they aren't as compatible with me as I fantasize & thus I'd break my own heart!
  • Breezybreeze7
    Breezybreeze7 Posts: 1,044 Member

I wonder if people would be floored knowing that single people of the opposite sex can sit and enjoy a meal together and talk for hours without hitting up the hotel next door ;)

Ah yes.....over simplistic logic. You vote for Trump? ;)

Not over simplistic at all. We all have different experiences in life. My experiences show me that men can be amazing friends. It's too bad that other people have experienced other things with members of the opposite sex.

I agree. What I mean is, yes of course people understand that some people of the opposite sex can spend time together without having sex......just like it's as easy to believe some people cant. To think it's far reaching to think more will experience romantic or sexual feelings than not, would be ignoring more than just ones anecdotal experience.

This may differ depending on a million different things: age, where you were raised, how you were raised, where you live, what you do for a living, your own personality, your own morals, etc. Maybe the people I know (including myself) set the stage in a way that the other person knows not to make an attempt.
    You all can do and believe whatever you want. I am going to be friends with whoever I want. If a man makes an unwanted advance I will let you all say "I told you so". :tongue:

Totally missing my point from what I wrote on the first page. Unspoken feelings are still feelings. Most men are capable of being friends with women.....you don't have to hit on a woman, if you know it's not what they want, but still doesn't change what would happen if they said they did.

How do you know they are there if they are unspoken?

You don't. That's why you think it's possible to just be friends. A lot of men won't act on their feelings unless the woman makes it clear they should. I say men and women can be friends, just know the majority of them will sleep with you if you wanted.....

You are very wise, Sir. My guy friends will tell me they respect that I’m in a relationship with my bf, but if I’m ever lonely, I should call on them. That’s what friends are for they say. Lol. 😁
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    This thread is a roller coaster.

The spinoff thread is who would you sword fight FOR

Boys and girls CAN be friends. It’s drawing your lines. Anyways if you’re not on good terms with both people in a couple, Fix it. No one should be jealous of friend ships(even though I am of @DeadliftsAndSprinkles and @UrBaconMeCr8zy [miss you boo]) it’s a trust issue that needs to be discussed. I wasn’t allowed to have ANY friends when I was married. So. My chime should be taken with a grain of salt
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

Not over simplistic at all. We all have different experiences in life. My experiences show me that men can be amazing friends. It's too bad that other people have experienced other things with members of the opposite sex.

I agree. What I mean is, yes of course people understand that some people of the opposite sex can spend time together without having sex......just like it's as easy to believe some people cant. To think it's far reaching to think more will experience romantic or sexual feelings than not, would be ignoring more than just ones anecdotal experience.

This may differ depending on a million different things: age, where you were raised, how you were raised, where you live, what you do for a living, your own personality, your own morals, etc. Maybe the people I know (including myself) set the stage in a way that the other person knows not to make an attempt.
    You all can do and believe whatever you want. I am going to be friends with whoever I want. If a man makes an unwanted advance I will let you all say "I told you so". :tongue:

Totally missing my point from what I wrote on the first page. Unspoken feelings are still feelings. Most men are capable of being friends with women.....you don't have to hit on a woman, if you know it's not what they want, but still doesn't change what would happen if they said they did.

this sounds like a trick question....

my answer is: Potato
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member

You don't. That's why you think it's possible to just be friends. A lot of men won't act on their feelings unless the woman makes it clear they should. I say men and women can be friends, just know the majority of them will sleep with you if you wanted.....

Well hell... I haven't had sex in a while. Who's game?

Haha i actually do agree with @bojack5 on this one. Theres always exceptions but i bet if you initiated with any of your guy friends 9 times out of 10 they woud.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member

Well hell... I haven't had sex in a while. Who's game?

Haha i actually do agree with @bojack5 on this one. Theres always exceptions but i bet if you initiated with any of your guy friends 9 times out of 10 they woud.

9 times out of 10 a stranger on the side of the road would have sex with a willing woman too.

Im down ;) i know thats why i agreed with this one particular statement :D.