Beachbody Support Group 2018

Options

Replies

• gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Back to Core"=Done!
    BANDS! Seriously...EFF those things!! Done with them. The rest of, everything will be bandless!
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    BANDS! Seriously...EFF those things!! Done with them. The rest of, everything will be bandless!

Damn! What did you do to those bands? 😛

Ript Up is Done. And I kicked its butt. 😎

• gam3rguy
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »

Damn! What did you do to those bands? 😛

Ript Up is Done. And I kicked its butt. 😎

LOL! I know i'm rough on them. was just P!$$3D that I snapped the last "good" one. took it out at the gym and I feel better now! :p

"Body Beast Bulk Back"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Vertical Plyo "=Done!
    Shaun T turned my 30 second break into 10!!!
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Today was Extreme Circuit. First time with the increased weight and my arms are squishy. I love Gamma!!
  • aimeetu
    aimeetu Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Pilates X is done but by done I mean I am getting really comfortable at not being perfect LOL - I am experiencing some real pain in my lat/shoulder area and can't figure out why. It's only in certain positions but it has me concerned for when I start eccentric upper next week. Thoughts?
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    See? This is what I’m talking about. At least it was at the end this time. DVDs=Better.
    “Body Beast Bulk Arms”=Done!

• amykwi2014
    amykwi2014 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi All- I'm so very new to exercising- haven't done so in a loooonngg time. I have already lost 70+ pounds but want to start moving more. What beachbody programs do you recommend for a true beginner? I'm serious that things like Zumba are HARD for me at this point. Whats a good starting program so I can feel good about myself and progress?
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I tried out the insanity pure cardio today, and part of the cardio abs.
  • BlueyezItalia
    BlueyezItalia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Healthy inside is healthy looking outside.
  • DancingMoosie
    Options
    amykwi2014 wrote: »
    Hi All- I'm so very new to exercising- haven't done so in a loooonngg time. I have already lost 70+ pounds but want to start moving more. What beachbody programs do you recommend for a true beginner? I'm serious that things like Zumba are HARD for me at this point. Whats a good starting program so I can feel good about myself and progress?

I haven't actually done any Beachbody program that was "easy". Some do show modifications, but they are still probably more intense than Zumba. You might try Leslie Sansone's walk at home or Zumba 101, I think there's also a beginner's shred(like 30 day shred).
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options

I haven't actually done any Beachbody program that was "easy". Some do show modifications, but they are still probably more intense than Zumba. You might try Leslie Sansone's walk at home or Zumba 101, I think there's also a beginner's shred(like 30 day shred).

What about Piyo? It looks to be a little lower impact.
  • jwcannon70
    jwcannon70 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I tried out the insanity pure cardio today, and part of the cardio abs.

I did insanity pure cardio today too. I didn't do any abs as I am in month 1 week 1. I really got a good sweat on especially with it being so humid out.
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options

Check you You v2. It's by Leandro Carvalho. This program is for beginners who just wanna get up and start moving without all of the demand that other BB workouts require. Many have modifiers, but they too can still be too much for a beginner. So I'd suggest looking at You V2.
  • DancingMoosie
    Options

Yes, I thought of that too, and it does have modifiers. Not quite the same if you like more dancy stuff like Zumba, though. Maybe Rockin'body or hip hop abs?
  • baleighbee
    baleighbee Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I know a lot of women start with 21 day fix and see amazing results!! All the programs will always have a mortifier and you can always hit pause! You got this!! We all start somewhere.
  • gam3rguy
    Options

Yes, I thought of that too, and it does have modifiers. Not quite the same if you like more dancy stuff like Zumba, though. Maybe Rockin'body or hip hop abs?
    PiYo starts easy enough...then you get to "sweat" & "drench". both earn their names. low impact...but still challenging.

• knempress
    knempress Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up with Insanity on Monday. Thinking of trying Asylum next. Has anyone tried it? I'm curious how it compares with the original insanity.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "P90X ONE on ONE Vol. 1 30-15: The Upper-Body Massacre"=Done! WOW!!! that one NEVER gets easier!
  • deceived1
    deceived1 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Today was Extreme Circuit. First time with the increased weight and my arms are squishy. I love Gamma!!

Me too! I really don't think I can go back to Alpha/Beta. It's Gamma for me only going forward, or another program. Have 1 week left in Gamma. After that, think I'm gonna repeat Gamma or try Body Beast.