What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Food!
    Eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, toast, waffles, fruit and loads of coffee.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Recipes!? I want recipes? ;)
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Recipes!? I want recipes? ;)

Meat or vegetarian?
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    For some reason last night I decided I might tell my skating friends and team when I get home I'm not skating this year. Imagine putting my wellbeing first and getting my shoulder fixed before doing anymore harm to it. This has been on my mind
  • orange_blossoms
    orange_blossoms Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    0bt40kckdkpm.jpg

My thoughts are with Tina Turner...... There is nothing more painful for a mother or a father than burying the own child..... My deep condolences.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    For some reason last night I decided I might tell my skating friends and team when I get home I'm not skating this year. Imagine putting my wellbeing first and getting my shoulder fixed before doing anymore harm to it. This has been on my mind

Roller or hockey?

In all seriousness, though...I'm begrudgingly becoming in line with the idea that it makes more sense to rest and heal, then get back to sports even sooner than if you struggle through injury and just drag out the process.

I hope it heals up well.

It's a synchronized figure skating team. We're never very synchronized haha. Like ten years ago I initially wrecked my shoulder doing synchro skating

I'm usually a soldier on but I've done that every year cause the team has needed me but we have enough skaters so I think it's time to put myself first. And at 45 things are taking longer to heal....AND I have my curling career to consider
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Notifications are so much better omg. And you can close your diary!

Hey you changed your username.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    what's on my mind today?

I am just sick and tired of women hitting on me at the gym.

can't you see that I'm training ??

Sorry.. :( but you're so damn cute :p
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    what's on my mind today?

I am just sick and tired of women hitting on me at the gym.

can't you see that I'm training ??

Sorry.. :( but you're so damn cute :p

well...... I'm not sick & tired of everybody

<3
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I think I burned myself out doing too much HIIT :/ I didn’t know you were supposed to only do it 2-3 times a week. I did it for 12 days straight with weight lifting. I feel like SH***!!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Nacho Fries
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Nacho Fries

Ohh good user name.. off to thread
  • AliNouveau
    Options

I couldn't even remember my other user name. That was the point...but it even irritated me.

I'm also not lurking at the threshold anymore...I decided to come back and be serious about losing the rest of my weight.

It was in a song I like and I'm a weirdo so the name is a good match I think. I debate the s on the end but whatever.

You have to take chances in life and I didn't want to assume too much.

Is that why you posted the username thread??? You could've lifted one of those
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

I couldn't even remember my other user name. That was the point...but it even irritated me.

I'm also not lurking at the threshold anymore...I decided to come back and be serious about losing the rest of my weight.

It was in a song I like and I'm a weirdo so the name is a good match I think. I debate the s on the end but whatever.

You have to take chances in life and I didn't want to assume too much.

Is that why you posted the username thread??? You could've lifted one of those

Yes it was...however, I'm a weirdo 🤣

Edit: @Versicolour endorsed this one so that's good enough for me.

I do regret the s. It would have been more authoritarian.

Aren't we all weird in our own way. Isn't that what makes people interesting