The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• 11Templars
    11Templars Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday everyone. Looks like it's Leg day for a bunch of us.. As @mllncmpfan2000 said; it's a love / hate thing to be sure. But, friend don't let friends skip leg day..
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    For dinner last night, I had 2dz maryland steamed crabs, I managed to only drink water instead of beer with them but I think mfp shutdown after it loaded my sodium for the day....lol
  • punkypenny
    punkypenny Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    39 determined to be in the best shape of my life by 40!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    dely217 wrote: »
    For dinner last night, I had 2dz maryland steamed crabs, I managed to only drink water instead of beer with them but I think mfp shutdown after it loaded my sodium for the day....lol

I looove crabs, been catching my own lately .. hmm that doesn't sound right🤔 lol
    Delicious mud crabs here
  • blazinskillzz
    blazinskillzz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! :)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday all. Summer vacay 1 is done and we do our road trip tomorrow, barring any calls from relatives telling us a cousin has left us.

I'm taking my workout clothes cause i got a few treadmill workouts in st the hotel gym. It was kinda fun looking forward to more
  • blazinskillzz
    blazinskillzz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone :)
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone :)

Hello. Welcome to the group. Where do you fit in the age range defined above?
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day y'all
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Anna28518 wrote: »
    Happy Hump Day y'all

Yes it will be happy as it's a public holiday here.
  • schweddyballs
    schweddyballs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A place for us middle agers to become friends and share fitness advice. Feel free to add me!

• allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Happy Wednesday. The wagon passed by yesterday (after four days of waiting) and I jumped on it! Good eating day, good 5k run (even though it was in NJ pea soup humidity). Today back to lifting. Carpe diem!
  • Overit1978
    Overit1978 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Add me had to reboot here im on a 7 day fast before i kickstart keto again. Need some accountability friends....
  • Tinks43mfp
    Tinks43mfp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.
    New today, I do wish this to work. I've been on and off eating plans for the last 20 years. 😊
  • travelling_lots
    travelling_lots Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    How do add people on here. Been here two days. There is just too much good info to go through in just two days 💁‍♀️
  • Cardioguy81
    Options
    Registered for a Labor Day 10k, anyone have a good couch to 10k 4week program?
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options

Aren't you the person always looking for a DC running partner? I think I remember your paces being quite good? Do you even own a couch lol?
  • Cardioguy81
    Options

Aren't you the person always looking for a DC running partner? I think I remember your paces being quite good? Do you even own a couch lol?

Yes I was just joking, lol. Although I looked @ last year's results and the 2nd place overall was a 39yr old woman who ran it in 38 minutes, for me to win the 36-40 age group I would need to shave off a minute each mile and only 4 weeks to do it...