The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Graceious1 wrote: »
    I appreciate having friends my own age posting in my home feed rather than young kids !

I'm not sure how to add you!

To add friends on MFP:

1) Click on the name in the left sidebar.
    2) A window will open. Click on the name again.
    3) The profile will open. Click on the "Add Friend" button. And send a short message along with your request.
  • thetimeisnow73
    thetimeisnow73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good Morning - I rejoined MFP after trying Weight Watchers for 6 months. I definitely like MFP better and I am happy to be back on this journey. Elizabeth
  • RobbL74
    RobbL74 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday! My 43 year old butt ran this morning so that's something right? Did anyone have any crazy fun this weekend?
  • Kevin_Hassenpflug
    Kevin_Hassenpflug Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Turn 45 May 2nd
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    This is me, middle age. Would love some extra friends to inspire me, add me.
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    Options
    letitia75 wrote: »
    This is me, middle age. Would love some extra friends to inspire me, add me.
    Its just a head shot, but you look like you're doing all right as a middle ager.
  • bago08
    bago08 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Back again. Lost 40, Gained 15 back trying to lose 25..... 45 year old
  • lemanieb
    lemanieb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just joined and am on a mission to lose weight and get fit again!
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Ok, this day is DONE.... time to go home and burn some more calories on this gorgeous day.... for there is yard work to be done... and until the heat and the humidity of the deep South is in full swing... I'm ready for the task at hand.
    Have a great evening all.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeperoonies :)
  • 2aycocks
    2aycocks Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Upper middle age lady here. Would like some friends that actually participate, comment, share tips, etc. Let's make this the best week yet!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Good morning happy Monday . All you M agers lets get it going today. Good luck.

Good morning :) have a good one

Now seeing this, and it's Monday night for me. Happy Tuesday already to anyone who might be in Australia.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Have a great evening peeps!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Good morning all you M agers Happy Tuesday. Going to be a good sunny warm day in the northeast. Get them work outs in today.Get it done.
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Good morning from soon-to-be warm NJ. Maybe soon it’ll be warm on a weekend again. Spin class last night, ate ok. I’ve a viewing and service tonight for my ex husband’s brother. The last they saw me I was 60+ pounds heavier. If I’m really lucky, they won’t know it’s me. Carpe Diem!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning...lets have a great Tuesday!
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Tuesday is off to a great start. Got the gym already done. Make it a Terrific Tuesday. If you have local elections today get out and vote. :)
  • 2juliette
    2juliette Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm back to MFP after using it to go down to my ideal weight 3 years ago. A change in jobs has put it all back on and then some, so I'm back! Have terrible willpower so add me and give me some inspiration. :)
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Good morning...lets have a great Tuesday!

Okay. Will do. It's a holiday here, so ..........
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options

you got it
    Good morning! Tuesday is off to a great start. Got the gym already done. Make it a Terrific Tuesday. If you have local elections today get out and vote. :)

I got my gym time this morning as well... and yes, time to do your civic duty... let your voice be heard.