The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Hi new here too,
    For some reason my icons to delete and add friends, the diary and the message icon disappeared from my profile.
    Any idea?
    Suggestions?
    Thanks

I've noticed that some folks set their profile to "private" and none of those options appear on their page. Check your profile settings.

• alteredsteve175
    Options
    bikecheryl wrote: »
    Quiet day for me - prepping for an endoscopy tomorrow that should rid me of a nice little pile of gall stones 😳 Funny they haven’t bothered me since I changed my diet but good to remove them.
    So, clear fluids only today - should have no problem meeting my calorie goal. 😊

Best wishes on your procedure tomorrow. I'm nervous every time I get near a doctor or a hospital.

• alteredsteve175
    Options
    Hi new here too,
    For some reason my icons to delete and add friends, the diary and the message icon disappeared from my profile.
    Any idea?
    Suggestions?
    Thanks
    I've noticed that some folks set their profile to "private" and none of those options appear on their page. Check your profile settings.

I just clicked on your username and saw the "message" and "add friends buttons on your profile. :)

• Hockeydad1018
    Hockeydad1018 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Tired but still going. Long week. Hope everyone is having a great day!!
  • tiredhead
    tiredhead Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 37 and looking for new MFP in the same boat. Need to lose 70lbs and need a lot of support to stop binging and stay on track :-(
  • eternalbliss1
    eternalbliss1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello new here, and learning the ropes. Started Keto diet two weeks ago and it is going well. Started lifting weights again also. Needing to loose weight and build more muscle.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Good evening all you M agers. Just back from vacation. Back at it today. Good food and working out. Good luck all .
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Happy Fitness Over 40 Folks!
  • travelling_lots
    travelling_lots Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hi new here too,
    Any idea?
    Suggestions?
    Thanks

I just clicked on your username and saw the "message" and "add friends buttons on your profile. :)

Thanks for the reply.
    Based on my profile settings it’s set to friends but when I click on my profile the icons are not there. They were 2 days ago before I upgraded to premium. Also I don’t see a full profile either.
    Wrote customer support and their reply said doesn’t know what I mean and reset my password as if I have a problem logging in or something.
    So it’s really driving me nuts.
  • travelling_lots
    Options
    Hi new here too,
    Any idea?
    Suggestions?
    Thanks

I checked again after I wrote you last. Seems they’ve fixed it today.
    I emailed them yesterday.
    So glad it’s fixed.
    Thanks for checking, I gave up :-)
  • travelling_lots
    Options
    fraukazi wrote: »
    Everyone is talking about the weather, London is going up again tonight, 24C at 11pm is almost unheard of. Up to 32C tomorrow and pretty much no breeze.

Also wanted to share a NSV: I went out for planned drinks with colleagues which I had already logged in the morning. While I'm not in deficit, I didn't drink more than scheduled, didn't order chips/bar snacks and also didn't eat when I got home or just let it slide half way through the day because I was gonna go over anyway. Meanwhile, still hit my step goal. Boom!

I know it won't be like this with every social occasion, but one done this way is better than none. And it is ok, to let it slide every now&then

First - congrats on your evening restraint.

Seems we’re almost neighbors I too find it extremely hot shows high 29 outside. Too high for me to walk outside. And only 1930. Really weird
  • CardiacJack
    CardiacJack Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Greetings all, looking for support and motivation to keep things rolling. Finished a diet, now working out at the gym with weights and cardio
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Good evening all you M agers. Just back from vacation. Back at it today. Good food and working out. Good luck all .

Welcome back, hope you had a good time.
    Egger29 wrote: »
    Happy Fitness Over 40 Folks!

Hey :)
  • travelling_lots
    Options
    Hello new here, and learning the ropes. Started Keto diet two weeks ago and it is going well. Started lifting weights again also. Needing to loose weight and build more muscle.

Hi
    New here too. And just today a friend re-suggested to do the Keto diet. I was cutting carbs but the fluctuation each on the in take she thinks I’m retaining water from the carbs. So I’m willing to give it a full try.
    Any suggestions ?
    Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday peeps. Soon be weekend again!
  • RazanMorya
    RazanMorya Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey 👋🏽
  • ArmouredMuscle
    ArmouredMuscle Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Coming in at 27...Not seen a <30 group
  • fraukazi
    fraukazi Posts: 614 Member
    Options

First - congrats on your evening restraint.

Seems we’re almost neighbors I too find it extremely hot shows high 29 outside. Too high for me to walk outside. And only 1930. Really weird

@travelling_lots thanks :)
    Whereabouts are you?
  • Hexe1075
    Hexe1075 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    42.... but feeling like 25 😁 happy weekend!