Less Alcohol - August 2018 - One Day at a Time

Options

Replies

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Welcome new members, it’s great to see so many new faces for August! Please take a moment to peruse some of the tips and resources on the first page, or come back and check them out whenever you need a little pick me up!
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    It doesn't seem like much to some, but I finally resisted the crazy urge to have drinks last night. Despite daily talking about how much I hate it and it is literally standing between me and all of my goals. I did it! I feel like this is "the one" and all of my other goals will follow right behind!

That's awesome! It is something - it's not easy.
  • SpanishFusion
    SpanishFusion Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    It doesn't seem like much to some, but I finally resisted the crazy urge to have drinks last night. Despite daily talking about how much I hate it and it is literally standing between me and all of my goals. I did it! I feel like this is "the one" and all of my other goals will follow right behind!

One night of AF means much to most of us here! Great job!
  • snoo61
    snoo61 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm happy to find this group. I started a Keto and Intermittent fasting lifestyle last month and i've been losing 3-5 pounds a week. Last Saturday, I went out for drinks with my girl friends and gained 2 pounds the next day and felt like crap. This AF month is going to be great!

Welcome glad you found us. Post as often as you want, there's a lot of support here! Check out page 1, there are tips and resources listed if you're interested.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options

@KingHurlbutt Bravo on your AF day!!

• NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    and welcome everybody!
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    tracimcp wrote: »
    I made it thru the first day!!

Awesome! Happy for you!