He's/She's Just Not That Into You

Options

Replies

• Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    When she texts to hook up for drinks.... you buy the drinks but she disappears with someone else.
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    If he sends you nudes and sends you the same picture more than once without realizing it, the dude has a whole folder filled with recycled pictures of his *kitten*, that more than likely means he's a...

I don't need to go any further 😜

:D
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    If a guy you are gonna potentially date calls you an interesting creature 😑is that a compliment ?
  • aphwilson
    aphwilson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Think this one is pretty obvious but how they 1st of all treat me and how they treat my family. Love and respect above all else.
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Well, that's a horse of a different colour.
    Never heard of that position before...
  • RazanMorya
    RazanMorya Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    So what are some things (petty or otherwise) that would turn you off from continuing to date a person?

Sooo many :D That's why I'm single!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    If a guy you are gonna potentially date calls you an interesting creature 😑is that a compliment ?

HAHAHAH this is the story of my life! So many times I have been called this. What.

:p ya. I guess we are 2 peas in a pod
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    If they say libary.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options

HAHAHAH this is the story of my life! So many times I have been called this. What.

It's the hair....;)
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    If he sends you nudes and sends you the same picture more than once without realizing it, the dude has a whole folder filled with recycled pictures of his *kitten*, that more than likely means he's a...

I don't need to go any further 😜

Hmmm....when she is so savvy in the nude pics dept. you can bet she's a collector of fine D art....;)
  • cassiebajjey
    cassiebajjey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Married.
  • katphi1618
    katphi1618 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    jfan175 wrote: »
    If they say libary.

How about prolly? That makes me nuts.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Horrible spelling in text drives me insane. Especially when they blame auto correct. No, autocorrect does not misspell simple words. It’s one thing if it’s every once in a while, but I’d every other word is misspelled I can’t even text back.