Options
18910111214»

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    tobnrn wrote: »
    Never thought about it but your right. I go through a tube a week from bath & body.

...how?

ETA: dang necro'd threads
  • pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    amann1976 wrote: »
    i heard if you drive by mcdonalds or burger king and the smell of the food is in the air you have to add those calories to your daily count

I was just about to say, how many calories am I getting from just breathing?
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Can mascara inadvertently be consumed thru your eyeballs? What about blush.....and and eyebrow pencil???
    I have been at a plateau :/
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    pander101 wrote: »
    amann1976 wrote: »
    i heard if you drive by mcdonalds or burger king and the smell of the food is in the air you have to add those calories to your daily count

I was just about to say, how many calories am I getting from just breathing?

All of them, obvs.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    dsboohead wrote: »
    Can mascara inadvertently be consumed thru your eyeballs? What about blush.....and and eyebrow pencil???

Nope, none of those count.
    Start doing an extra rinse in your laundry, it's the detergent seeping into your skin.
    Sheets are especially sneaky as they do it under the cover of darkness while you sleep.

Cheers, h.
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options

Start doing an extra rinse in your laundry, it's the detergent seeping into your skin.
    Sheets are especially sneaky as they do it under the cover of darkness while you sleep.

Cheers, h.

I like to think the detergent seeping is offset by dead skin shedding.... :D
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    Jackie9003 wrote: »

Cheers, h.

I like to think the detergent seeping is offset by dead skin shedding.... :D

Genius :o , h.
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    MoreBean13 wrote: »
    one word...

semen.

:huh:

That's in the database though. It's under it's other name "Generic- cum" quantity- 1 squirt. I always log that accurately. It's important to log everything that comes across your lips accurately. This is a different scenario because chap stick mostly stays on your lips. Not really the same thing.

One squirt is not a recognised measure.

For accuracy please keep a little measuring jug next to your bed (and shower, sofa, stairs, kitchen table.... We don't know your preferences) and spit it in there before you swallow.
    Your partner will be impressed by your commitment to a healthy lifestyle and not freaked out in the slightest
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    Ahh bollox, damn necro thread
  • happytree923
    happytree923 Posts: 463 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    what are they doing, eating the damned thing as a snack? most of it rubs off anyways....

but if people want to blame being fat on their chapstick .... ok.