Unexpected results of weight loss

Replies

• middlewatch
    middlewatch Posts: 7 Member
    hyg99 wrote: »
    My confidence has returned, I am me again and I no longer feel that people are making a judgement about me based on my weight. I feel attractive.

My boots zip up, in fact I have almost too much room. My socks aren't tight and no longer leave marks at the end of the day.

I can do anything I want to. No longer thinking whether I am fit enough first. This has opened so many doors, rock climbing, abseiling, sking....

I was in the sales recently and picked up a UK size 12 and then thought cricket, that would be way to big.. made me so happy. I was a size 18-20 and now 8-10.

I avoided cafe's, if I sat in the chairs there was an even chance: it would collapse, or worse, stick to me when I got up.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    @rickdkitson What do you think about speedos. Tell all.
  • Rawr1978
    Rawr1978 Posts: 245 Member
    shballa wrote: »
    My eyes look huge to me now because of my smaller face.

I know this is a few years old, but it's the first post i saw when i opened this thread...and i have to agree. When i was smaller, my eyes were huge, and i miss that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!