Fit in your 40's (with Pics)

Replies

• swebb1103
    swebb1103 Posts: 200 Member
    Shutterfly_Share_6.jpg

Not sure if this pic will work - it is my profile picture. The two pictures were taken almost exactly a year apart. The before picture is me with my husband on vacation. The after is me and my best friend/mentor/workout buddy after a 10k run. I didn't realize how heavy I was until I found the picture and realized the dates on them.....
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    9ch2y4hlabtc.jpeg
    Started last year age 46. Never looking back. Bring on the muscles kl2i7m4j7iid.jpeg
    4p2vzdyj572r.jpeg

So. Very. Awesome!
    GUN SHOW!
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    I do love your shoulders @quiksylver296. I mean I do love the whole of you, but I am a shoulder drooler, and your are wonderful.

Cheers, h.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    I do love your shoulders @quiksylver296. I mean I do love the whole of you, but I am a shoulder drooler, and your are wonderful.

Cheers, h.

I'm a bit vain about them myself! ;)

And thanks, haitch. Complements from you mean a lot!
  • Stud47
    Stud47 Posts: 389 Member
    edited August 2018
    Wao nice tread you guys are all inspiring. Im 48 yo Man and not fit right now but i will and will post my progress here soon. I'm 187 lbs (friday 3th 2018) and my goal is 155 to 160 lbs.

Lets make this tread Always updaded.

40s rocks!
  • mojonah
    mojonah Posts: 92 Member
    Btw I had eight kids with that body with oldest being 28 and youngest being 5 so plastic surgery did help me a little

Congrats on a great journey.
  • mojonah
    mojonah Posts: 92 Member

Congrats on a great job. Amazing what we can achieve.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!