Sexy dudes, GIH, I'm looking for your opinion

Options
My friend and I are arguing. Help me out with this question:

Guys that are 8-10/10 range, what range of women do you stare at and drool over IRL?

Replies

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Obviously I'm not a guy.. but what is your criteria for someone in the 8-10 range? Just curious ;)
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    IHaveMyActTogether Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    According to your OP requirements, if a dude answers, and you think the dude is in the less than 8-10 range, do their answers even count?

Yes, if he identifies himself as a 8-10.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If he thinks he is a 8-10 and stares at a woman, is that woman, in his eyes, a 8-10 as well? Or do very attractive men see most women above a 5 drool worthy?
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Obviously I'm not a guy.. but what is your criteria for someone in the 8-10 range? Just curious ;)

Yeah, I'm holding off my reply until I find out what the qualifications are.....:)

Whatever he identifies himself as.
  • covetthycarbs
    covetthycarbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    According to your OP requirements, if a dude answers, and you think the dude is in the less than 8-10 range, do their answers even count?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If he thinks he is a 8-10 and stares at a woman, is that woman, in his eyes, a 8-10 as well? Or do very attractive men see most women above a 5 drool worthy?

Well we’ve seen all seen men think very highly of themselves. All ages, shapes, sizes, and speedos. Just because they think they are a ten doesn’t mean anyone else does. But this still counts for you?
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options

Well we’ve seen all seen men think very highly of themselves. All ages, shapes, sizes, and speedos. Just because they think they are a ten doesn’t mean anyone else does. But this still counts for you?

Yes. This is not a man beauty contest. I'm just wonder about what they think about the women they gape at.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    What if I'm someone is an 11?

Then tell me about the women you eyeball in real life. What level of attractiveness are they at usually, in your estimation?
  • covetthycarbs
    covetthycarbs Posts: 300 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options

Yes. This is not a man beauty contest. I'm just wonder about what they think about the women they gape at.

Gotcha. So bald hairy grandpa dude with shirt unbuttoned, gold chain, white curly hairy chest, large protruding moobs and man belly rubbing himself and leering at a young woman walking by him
    On the street probably assumes that the young woman sees him as a sex symbol. That’s what I’d think. But I’m a lady who kind of blends in with the crowd.

Edit to add....that’s what I’d assume HE thinks the young lady thinks about him lol not what I think about him

Edit...jayzus I’m slow. I get it now. They view the woman as will she sleep with me? And probably don’t care about the rating system if the answer is a yes. And if it’s a no then she’s ugly.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    i mean...if they are looking its because they find them attractive so surely everyones answer will be high numbers...
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »

I would imagine this would be hard to answer because one person's 2 might be another person's 10.

I'm not looking for an objective answer. It is a subjective question.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    What if I'm someone is an 11?

Then tell me about the women you eyeball in real life. What level of attractiveness are they at usually, in your estimation?

If they attract my attention they are by definition high level. :smirk:

Ask a subjective question, get a subjective answer.

What is high level on the scale of 1-10?

And does high level mean equal or higher than your own self-rating, or just generally attractive, even if lower than your own self-assessment?
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    Danw586 wrote: »
    Guys, if you want to know your "range" post a photo on "photofeeler" and you'll get anonymously ranked ;)

That is not a real thing, IMO. First of all, I think we tend to judge people more harshly online than IRL, and even more harshly on a "rate me" website.

I don't want anyone to go on those things and have their self-esteem damaged because some mean person have been looking at pictures of models all day and want to project their anger on your photo.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    Guys, if you want to know your "range" post a photo on "photofeeler" and you'll get anonymously ranked ;)

That is not a real thing, IMO. First of all, I think we tend to judge people more harshly online than IRL, and even more harshly on a "rate me" website.

I don't want anyone to go on those things and have their self-esteem damaged because some mean person have been looking at pictures of models all day and want to project their anger on your photo.

id say the opposite...people post pics of themselves at their best in their sexy poses and good lighting. Then look like *kitten* in reality xD Either way, Not accurate
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options

Its actually better for most dudes to post their filter photoshopped perfect lighted pics on something like that.....in real life you aint hiding the truth.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »

id say the opposite...people post pics of themselves at their best in their sexy poses and good lighting. Then look like *kitten* in reality xD Either way, Not accurate

There is truth to what you are saying. Fitness, at least in pictures, is like 25% work and 75% lighting.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    Options
    This thread right now:

8e7dqqbaxsfe.png