4 hour body /diet

Options
13»

Replies

• manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I understand your frustration with us but you haven't actually told us anything about what you actually did to lose the weight. Why don't you share some of this with us we really would be interested. But you can't expect us all to buy the book when we think it is a sham.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    ygs7cgs8f49g.jpg
  • Tuplatano
    Tuplatano Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Tuplatano wrote: »
    Orphia wrote: »
    I Googled. Woah:

Synopsis: "Do you want to lose fat, double testosterone, get the perfect posterior or give your partner a fifteen-minute female orgasm? Whatever your physical goal, The 4-Hour Body eclipses every other health manual by sharing the best kept secrets in the latest science and research to provide new strategies for redesigning the human body. And you don't need to exhaust yourself. International bestselling author, Timothy Ferriss, helps you reach your true genetic potential in 3-6 months with a commitment of less than four hours per week. You can pick and choose from a menu of options, from simple to extreme, for dramatic body changes."

Oh, that's so sad.

@Tuplatano I'm sorry you feel the need to fall for this sort of hype.

Losing weight is hard. There is no quick fix.

Luckily, you asked in here, and have access to the best information about weight loss online. Read the Helpful Posts at the top of this forum:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300319/most-helpful-posts-general-health-fitness-and-diet-must-reads

I been doing it for a while and I have very positive results.. you are basing your opinion on a 5 minutes reading you did on Google. It is more than that and it's not promotinga quick fix, you have to read the book to understand.

Hi, I'm basically just starting out myself but from every reputable source I've seen, you should stay faaar away from anything that promises you to be completely "done" and at the best possible goal you could dream of in such a short time, it's a scam. Nothing short of illegal drugs can get you something like that.

What is Short? Just because the name says 4 hour diet , it doesn't meant that you eat good for 4 hours a day though
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Orphia wrote: »
    I Googled. Woah:

Synopsis: "Do you want to lose fat, double testosterone, get the perfect posterior or give your partner a fifteen-minute female orgasm? Whatever your physical goal, The 4-Hour Body eclipses every other health manual by sharing the best kept secrets in the latest science and research to provide new strategies for redesigning the human body. And you don't need to exhaust yourself. International bestselling author, Timothy Ferriss, helps you reach your true genetic potential in 3-6 months with a commitment of less than four hours per week. You can pick and choose from a menu of options, from simple to extreme, for dramatic body changes."

Oh, that's so sad.

@Tuplatano I'm sorry you feel the need to fall for this sort of hype.

Losing weight is hard. There is no quick fix.

Luckily, you asked in here, and have access to the best information about weight loss online. Read the Helpful Posts at the top of this forum:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300319/most-helpful-posts-general-health-fitness-and-diet-must-reads

I been doing it for a while and I have very positive results.. you are basing your opinion on a 5 minutes reading you did on Google. It is more than that and it's not promotinga quick fix, you have to read the book to understand.

Hi, I'm basically just starting out myself but from every reputable source I've seen, you should stay faaar away from anything that promises you to be completely "done" and at the best possible goal you could dream of in such a short time, it's a scam. Nothing short of illegal drugs can get you something like that.

What is Short? Just because the name says 4 hour diet , it doesn't meant that you eat good for 4 hours a day though

A month.... Training for a month is short. You'd have minimal gains in optimal conditions in that time.