Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• klhendee
    klhendee Posts: 1 Member
    Turning 50 this fall! Trying for Fit at Fifty!! Please add me:)
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Happy Tuesday. Been starting my mornings at home with Yoga. Liking it so far. At 56 years old, I will have my first surfing lesson in Bali in November. I'm cardio fit, fairly strong, but apparently not flexible enough for a decent popup. Namaste!
  • yangyee7
    yangyee7 Posts: 13 Member
    Happy Tuesday, everyone! 😁
    Fell off the healthy eating wagon with a vengeance yesterday. Ugh! Why does my boss have to bring donuts in 3 times a week?!?! I ate 4! FOUR!! 😫
    But, it’s ok. Just gotta get back on track. I can do this. 💪🏻 Starting the day with coffee and weights.
    Hope you all have a fantastic day! 😊👍🏻

I know that feeling so well 🤔
  • crymil1227
    crymil1227 Posts: 23 Member
    Good Morning! Enjoyed a bodypump class this am and a 20 min walk on my treadmill! I am ready to take on the day!
  • politicalape
    politicalape Posts: 6 Member
    Hi all. 41, decided to change my life after a severe bout of depression. Have lost 25lbs so far and hoping to keep going!
  • burrism1
    burrism1 Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2018
    Hi, Just turned 53...I would like to be added to join.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Hey middle agers. What sucks about aging? Injuries take longer to heal. I had my first physio today and have a shoulder impingment. He told me basically no upper body exercises other than core work until he tells me so. I'm Getting so bored of legs and abs. Also no planks but that's ok really. Haha
    Have a great Tuesday all
  • ayresome75
    ayresome75 Posts: 415 Member
    Tisha247 wrote: »
    I think what sucks about aging is everyone's assumption that you want to be younger or look younger. I'm 43 and loving it!

This! ^^
  • agympho
    agympho Posts: 4 Member
    Nothing wrong with 40. Feel free to add me
  • neci34
    neci34 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, looking for fitness pal friends in Michigan :)
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,863 Member
    edited August 2018
    Good morning all M agers. Welcome to hump day. Okay get out there and get it done let's knock Wednesday down so get to humping LOL good luck all
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 547 Member
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Good morning all M agers. Welcome to hump day. Okay get out the Aryans getting done let's knock Wednesday down so get to humping LOL good luck all

Exactly!

Morning all 👋
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Good morning peeps....have a splendid day!
  • jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,032 Member
    I am 48 can I join too?
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    2 7 minute miles to the gym, workout, then 2 7 minute miles back to start the Wednesday morning...
  • Ironlady70
    Ironlady70 Posts: 777 Member
    Mornin' up and slowly creaking to get moving. Work early, work out later so I don't break a hip :/
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Tisha247 wrote: »
    I think what sucks about aging is everyone's assumption that you want to be younger or look younger. I'm 43 and loving it!

Haha this.
    I make no qualms about being 45. Don't tell me I look like I'm in my late 20s or early 30s Becuase I am happy with my age so therefore I am what a 45 year old looks like. :)
  • politicalape
    politicalape Posts: 6 Member
    Good morning! Time to get these creaky bones moving!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Today is going to be GREAT!!! I didn't eat frosted flakes but it will be great!