How to approach girls in the gym???

Replies

• I feel like if you need a strategy to approach a woman, you're not off to a good start.
  • ZQGainz
    ZQGainz Posts: 58 Member
    https://youtu.be/i1_RhK0LvOs

Check out my transformation video I posted just posted on YouTube! Tell me what you guys think
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    ZQGainz wrote: »

Check out my transformation video I posted just posted on YouTube! Tell me what you guys think

Umm what will this cost me? Should I post my CC# here or PM it to you?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    81Katz wrote: »

Umm what will this cost me? Should I post my CC# here or PM it to you?

I prefer venmo
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    IHaveMyActTogether Posts: 945 Member

I think it's great, very inspiring.

And you look hawt.

• IHaveMyActTogether
    IHaveMyActTogether Posts: 945 Member
    If so, that is not at all how I read it. Inflection does matter a lot, but I still wouldn't say that to someone I don't know! It came across as quite mean.

I'm sure it did, but you asked for it when you got your third cat. Two cats is pushing it, but you can always claim it was to keep the other one company.

"The truth with set you free, but first, it will piss* you off. - Pharrel

*Here's hoping your house doesn't smell like it.

And, as a side note, there are many different kinds of people in the world. Some people were made to love and care for animals. As such, they have a higher tolerance for the inconveniences of multiple animals and the judgement of people who don't have as high a tolerance. The world is better off because they exist.

Thanks for being an animal lover and even better, an animal caretaker.
  • SummerTwentyOne
    SummerTwentyOne Posts: 521 Member
    *Folds out chair and grabs popcorn*
  • Ironlady70
    Ironlady70 Posts: 777 Member
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    Personally I like to wait until they are on a inner leg machine and then walk up to discuss thigh gap while pointing at their crotch.

Dey knowz wazzup.

This happened to me .. only the conversation was hinting at a date while staring at my ******* So awkward. Same guy hopped on the dreadmill next to me and yammered on about his STD free blood work and recent vasectomy.
    Such a turn on ....NOT
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member

You are just going to upset people by blocking access to equipment and making the place smell all popcorny.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Ironlady70 wrote: »
    Personally I like to wait until they are on a inner leg machine and then walk up to discuss thigh gap while pointing at their crotch.

Dey knowz wazzup.

This happened to me .. only the conversation was hinting at a date while staring at my ******* So awkward. Same guy hopped on the dreadmill next to me and yammered on about his STD free blood work and recent vasectomy.
    Such a turn on ....NOT

@SwannySez you should at least ask her name before giving that info.
  • SwannySez
    tinak33 wrote: »

Dey knowz wazzup.

Such a turn on ....NOT

@SwannySez you should at least ask her name before giving that info.

You know me: I put that info out there to get *kitten* started. The females know that Swanny's junk is clean and that he's shooting blanks. So, no babies, no pustules, no creepy crawlies, no raincoat, no stopping. You wanna ride the unicorn? Oh yeah, li'l lady, you are SO getting the horn!
  • Gaygirl2120
    Gaygirl2120 Posts: 541 Member
    Don’t. I literally can’t stand it when Men try to talk to me in the gym. I’m there to workout not to be bothered. They would be barking up the wrong tree anyway.
  • SummerTwentyOne
    SummerTwentyOne Posts: 521 Member
    SwannySez wrote: »

You are just going to upset people by blocking access to equipment and making the place smell all popcorny.

*shuffles chair to the left out of the way of the cross trainer while keeping eye contact as I continue to eat*
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Don't, they are there to workout (like you should be) and not there to find "love"
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez wrote: »

*shuffles chair to the left out of the way of the cross trainer while keeping eye contact as I continue to eat*

watching.gif
  • Ironlady70
    Ironlady70 Posts: 777 Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Machafin wrote: »
    Don't, they are there to workout (like you should be) and not there to find "love"

where DO they go to find "love"?

Grocery store
  • tinak33

Grocery store

is "accidentally" bumping shopping carts together a good ice breaker?
    and then... where in the store? produce section? frozen foods? beer / wine?

The answer to all of these is..... YES.
  • tinak33

Grocery store

and where do you shop for groceries? days / times?

various days and times..... trying to find out when the single guys shop. So I keep going at random times....
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member

Grocery store

and where do you shop for groceries? days / times?

various days and times..... trying to find out when the single guys shop. So I keep going at random times....

I'm a late night shopper. I think a lot of single people are. Can't stand the crowds and the people with Carts packed with 456 items....
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    If so, that is not at all how I read it. Inflection does matter a lot, but I still wouldn't say that to someone I don't know! It came across as quite mean.

There are several of us crazy cat ladies on here...and crazy cat guys too. Me included. Welcome to the mfp cat club😘...including that silly guy above 😂@cee134
    You're a crazy cat guy?