Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 50

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,878 Member
    Options

8/18 262.4 I was having difficulty getting my old scale to work so we just bought a new scale. Bad news the new scale is weighing me much heavier. So I will be readjusting my weight up :o . Disillusioning but when all is said and done I would rather have my true weight and know when I lose I am really losing. My old one got me through losing 40 lbs and gaining it back when I went back to full time work and commute. So really don't know what to say for my last 2 rounds. Can't tell whether I was losing or not. The good new is that I need a scale and to weigh daily and now I have one and can do that.

You did the right thing by replacing an older unreliable scale. I know it feels discouraging but I agree with you about how you'd rather know when you are losing weight. It's a fresh start. Move forward with strength and pride. You are going to do just great!
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,878 Member
    Options
    KeriA wrote: »
    Starting over This is my 3rd Round, female, 65 years old, 5'6", live in the Pacific Northwest.

OSW: 266 lbs.
    CSW: 259 lbs. 262.4
    RSW: 254.4, 253.6 lbs. for now 262.4 lbs
    CGW: as close as possible to 250 lbs.
    IGW: 200 lbs
    UGW: 150 lbs.

Round 48: Loss: 259-255.6 = -3.4 llbs?
    Round 49: Loss: 258.4 (starting weight) -253.6 = 4.8 lbs,, 255.6 (ending weight from Round 48) - 253.6 = 2 lbs?
    Total Loss so far: 5.5 lbs for all Rounds?

Day/Weight/Comment
    8/16: 254.4
    8/17: 254.2

8/18 262.4 I was having difficulty getting my old scale to work so we just bought a new scale. Bad news the new scale is weighing me much heavier. So I will be readjusting my weight up :o . Disillusioning but when all is said and done I would rather have my true weight and know when I lose I am really losing. My old one got me through losing 40 lbs and gaining it back when I went back to full time work and commute. So really don't know what to say for my last 2 rounds. Can't tell whether I was losing or not. The good new is that I need a scale and to weigh daily and now I have one and can do that.

8/19
    8/20
    8/21
    8/22
    8/23
    8/24
    8/25

You did the right thing by replacing an older unreliable scale. I know it feels discouraging but I agree with you about how you'd rather know when you are losing weight. It's a fresh start. Move forward with strength and pride. You are going to do just great!

• KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,273 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady, Thanks for the encouragement. I needed it.
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,990 Member
    Options
    @tiabirdie56 you can do it!!! What a great over all loss!!! That's amazing!!

@abowersgirl, Thank you so much for your support! :heart: I would love to shake off these 3lbs very soon. It doesn't have to be by the 21st, but it would be nice :wink: