What made you suddenly lose interest in someone you were pursuing?

Replies

• ladychris29
    ladychris29 Posts: 4,657 Member
    edited August 2018
    Bad grammar... as in he consistently texted crap like "Your pretty" or "I'm working all day to".

Typos are understandable but don't do that to a professional writer.
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    She had thicker Armpit hair then I did!
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    edited August 2018
    Becoming obsessive (yes, I've been stalked)
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    the number of people they slept with/sex with whatever.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Lol Far be it for me to assume anything about you, including the fact that the word obtuse was used above to describe my personal opinion. My bad.

Actually I described it as to what I could not be....
  • dolcezza25
    dolcezza25 Posts: 136 Member
    When I told him my sister was gay he replied with, "that must be difficult for you." :s
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    I take pursue to mean like. Not like stalker persue, but if you liked someone but then something started to turn you off from liking them further.

That's how I took it too. Reciprocated interest in someone, not chased them.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    shaf238 wrote: »
    Becoming obsessive (yes, I've been stalked)

My bad...i thought you said yes Google me.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    edited August 2018

Bad grammar... as in he consistently texted crap like "Your pretty" or "I'm working all day to".

Typos are understandable but don't do that to a professional writer.

I have a question: So, let's say you and I (or anyone) were to start chatting, and I establish right off the bat that I have at least a reasonably firm command of the English language (i.e. I know all the right versions of your, you're, youre, and Yor, plus other subtleties like oxford commas and semi-colons). Then, after a time, I (or anyone) gets tired of always going back to correct all those things every time (especially commas which are a pain to correct). And errors start to make it through on a fairly regular basis.

Do you give said person a pass, since you know they aren't illiterate, or do you expect the same meticulous attention to be maintained forever?.
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    When they start sending out feelers about your finances....God I hate that sinking feeling when you realize someone is corrupting their personal relationship decision make process with money...
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    He licked my neck when he hugged me before I left the coffee shop. No kiss or even cheek kiss, straight to discreetly tasting my neck.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    slessofme wrote: »
    He licked my neck when he hugged me before I left the coffee shop. No kiss or even cheek kiss, straight to discreetly tasting my neck.

:o

It's probably some sure-fire How To Make a Chick Horny tip from an ebook that he wasted money on.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    IHaveMyActTogether Posts: 945 Member
    amwbox wrote: »
    When they start sending out feelers about your finances....God I hate that sinking feeling when you realize someone is corrupting their personal relationship decision make process with money...

You have eyes. Do you corrupt your personal decision making process with lookism?