New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I went to McDonalds for breakfast and saw this! Has anyone tried them?? They look DELICIOUS. I might be able to stop by for dinner but unless they’re really good I was planning on trying those new 9-grain pancakes at Denny’s o:
    1qj30t3p5iwq.jpeg

LMK I keep passing it up, I'm not a fan of the regular tenders they very dry
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    OH

Oh NO.

My goals!!!!!!!!!!

~Lyssa
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I tried this, and the Hershey one. Vanilla Latte was ok, Hershey was kinda gross. I didn't really get much of an energy boost. 5 hr Energy shots work much better. I would say my caffeine intake normally is moderate-high. About 2 cups of coffee each morning and a Monster each afternoon. I won't be buying them again.

ovtkca5xnlqg.jpg
  • potatogirl741
    potatogirl741 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    T-minus 4 days until the MN State Fair. That is all.

https://www.mnstatefair.org/new-this-year/food/
    Okay WOW I am so jealous my state fair has nothing like this in terms of food. We just have your boring standard fried food. I would need to do quick marathon so I could fit in everything I’d want to try, lol.

I make a list of foods and go multiple days so I can fit everything in! It is, without a doubt, my favorite time of year and I don't regret any of it!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I had a rough day at work so I needed pancakes way more than the chicken tenders! Denny’s new 9-grain pancakes are A LOT better than their old wheat pancake recipe! It’s sweeter with more of a maple cinnamon flavor even without syrup! I actually enjoyed it just as much as the regular pancakes, and I would know... I got both xD 10/10
    spcsvh7rkp6s.jpeg
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    OH

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS??

...wait, it's only in Vermont.

I don't live in Vermont.

Well, kitten.

Guess I'll make do with these:

1jdzknwowgff.png
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Heaven. (Nature's Path Vanilla Cereal picture)
    That looks great. I shop at two different chain stores, according to the company's website those products are sold at other locations in the area but not at the locations I shop at. If I think about it I will have to stop in another store and check it out.
    Thank you,

• hgycta
    Options
    I had a rough day at work so I needed pancakes way more than the chicken tenders! Denny’s new 9-grain pancakes are A LOT better than their old wheat pancake recipe! It’s sweeter with more of a maple cinnamon flavor even without syrup! I actually enjoyed it just as much as the regular pancakes, and I would know... I got both xD 10/10
    spcsvh7rkp6s.jpeg

oh no the ww were my favorite. glad they are still good. Did you log them? how many calories now?

The old recipe was 310 calories for 2 pancakes and the new 9-grain is 410 calories for 2. The regular buttermilk is 450 for 2 so they’re still less calories, but 100 more than they used to be.
    But seriously, they are A THOUSAND times more delicious!!! Normally I’d complain about being more calories but I really can’t with these. They make those 100 calories 100% worth it. I still like the buttermilk because they have that vanilla birthday cake taste to them, but those 9-grain are definitely going to get me back in soon!
    Plus, all four pancakes were half of what I pay at ihop. Denny’s is so much better, bigger, and cheaper than ihop!!!’
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    This is what it looks like before you mix it tons of sesame seeds jsf4f9basc4s.jpg
    Looks so yummy! Will have to find it. Now if they would make a yummy Lo Mein.....
  • hgycta
    Options
    Has anyone here tried Palmini hearts of palm pasta? I saw it on Shark Tank and finally bought a can from Linda’s Diet Delites, but I’m not quite sure how to prepare it! It says you can eat it hot or cold...?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Has anyone here tried Palmini hearts of palm pasta? I saw it on Shark Tank and finally bought a can from Linda’s Diet Delites, but I’m not quite sure how to prepare it! It says you can eat it hot or cold...?

I have been curious about these too! I am wondering how they are.
  • hgycta
    Options
    Taco Bell has SERIOUSLY stepped up their game with this one...
    28z3el8jbtoe.png
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Dutch Bros does those. Ask for non-dairy for more sour, less sweet.
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options

The Great New York State Fair started yesterday!! Not sure what day I am going yet but given it's only about 20 miles from my house I am sure there will be a couple lol.

My daughter is stoked about getting this... The Nitropop (We get Ma and Pa's all the time) https://www.syracuse.com/food/index.ssf/2018/08/2018_nys_fair_food_ma_pas_kettle_corn_plus_nitro_pop_review.html

You guys have sooooo much great stuff! Ours is ok but I wish they would find some new stuff that isn't fried. I swear over half the food is fried or some type of sausage or bbq lol.
  • thynes1313
    Options

Okay WOW I am so jealous my state fair has nothing like this in terms of food. We just have your boring standard fried food. I would need to do quick marathon so I could fit in everything I’d want to try, lol.
    @Noreenmarie1234 aren't you in NY? Or do I just assume that because you shop at Wegmans? ;)

The Great NYS Fair is where it's at! https://nysfair.ny.gov/food-drink/

Yes I am! I wish they had a list of featured items like th either one did. Did you go this year? Anything worth trying?

To the NYers... I just cme across this! https://www.syracuse.com/expo/life-and-culture/erry-2018/08/52d9cb22057052/new-nys-fair-foods-from-churro.html

I think I will be checking out Babcia's Pierogis and Waffle Chix... I head that The MacAttack was awesome ans comes in a small size but I think I would pass out after!
  • thynes1313
    Options
    28z3el8jbtoe.png

Ohhhhh I think that will have to sneak it's way to my desk one day!
  • hgycta
    Options

I don't live anywhere near a Dutch Bros and up until now I haven't even heard of them, looks like the closest one is in Oregon and I live in Maryland :(
  • quiksylver296
    Options

I don't live anywhere near a Dutch Bros and up until now I haven't even heard of them, looks like the closest one is in Oregon and I live in Maryland :(

Definitely a West Coast business. They are awesome, though!
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I can't go to Dutch bros here in Vegas anymore,they're just too happy in the morning for me haha >:)