Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 51

Options

Replies

• Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    @Bendiz_ thanks so much! I had a couple of weeks of staying the same weight, losing a pound and then going almost a week without any loss. Happy with the progress!
  • Bendiz_
    Bendiz_ Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    cdavisdeva wrote: »
    @Bendiz_ thanks so much! I had a couple of weeks of staying the same weight, losing a pound and then going almost a week without any loss. Happy with the progress!

It can be really frustrating to feel like you are stuck on the same weight! Doesn't exactly help with motivation. But it feels soooo good when you suddenly drop again.
  • jerier
    jerier Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    SuzyH wrote: »

Telling myself "I'm done eating" is difficult. The worst time of the day is at night... it seems like once I eat, I continue eating. The "Kitchen is Closed" sign is going to have have a padlock on it! Goal is to live this life for God and to be continually thankful for the life he has given me. I need to take care of this body in the best way I can. Sometimes my mind gets a little obsessed with food and I cave in. Yes, I know what I am supposed to do, but it is so hard and sometimes I give in which creates a spiraling effect.

@SuzyH I understand how you feel. I have many triggers for non-stop eating. Alcohol, watching TV shows/movies, potlucks, well-meaning people bringing in junk at work, boredom, etc...
    I share your goal and strive to meet it daily. Some days require more effort; we can do this.
  • 1991court
    1991court Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    @1991court that happened to me for the first couple of weeks I began exercising but don't give up and make sure to get enough water. Before you know it, it will start melting away faster and faster. I also suggest to take your measurments because one week I saw 0 pounds lost but 1 inch in measurments. You're body will start to change and you will fit into clothes better even if it doesn't seem like it because of the scale.

Thanks for the reply. That was actually the issue I had last week, I would exercise but even my measurements went up. So when I saw that I was up (even just a little) it was like oh boy here we go. I do measurements every Friday, as well as pictures. Since July I have lost around 9 inches (head to toes) and just over 10lbs.
  • L2HS
    L2HS Posts: 137 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I am struggling with motivation...and I've noticed a fairly strong correlation: When I actively am able to read everyone's progress posts, my motivation is HIGH. When I don't have Internet access or time to read, my motivation dips.

I'd like to think I can be my own motivation, but apparently I need a herd. :lol:

@DebCountsAll Are you me? I was thinking this exact same thing. It's why I started at the beginning of the thread and came across your post!