Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 51

Options

Replies

• tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    jerier wrote: »
    tlgale wrote: »
    Happy to be in for another round! Thank you so much for keeping these up and going, its the best challenge on MFP
    8/28 - 257.2...I really need to get my head back into this and re-find my motivation. Went for a walk yesterday but had take out for lunch and supper so I was still way over on calories. And I haven't been drinking nearly enough water..I keep choosing diet pop instead :/

@tlgale Diet soda triggers cravings for me.

I've never thought about this, but it could be why I'm finding it so hard to get back on track.
    I'll cut them tomorrow (I've already had them today) and see if it helps.
    Thanks for the idea :smile:
  • DebCountsAll
    DebCountsAll Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Is it possible for me for not post weight everyday? I binned my scales to stop myself from going crazy so weigh in at the gym x

Post when you weigh at the gym. You can also track other metrics like your calories/carbs/protein, water intake, etc.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,013 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 - Thank you so much for your comment ! I see you on the 24 hours of exercise thread too. Yeah, I'm taking measurements. I'm pretty happy with things. I recently changed my GW - now I have 27 pounds more to lose. Not so close anymore - so the scale should speed up, eh? LOL !

@allison8668 Allegedly 😉
    What made you decide to move your goal weight?
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,013 Member
    Options
    heymossy wrote: »

@MadisonMolly2017 - Congratulations to you too on the closet improvements and having a closet full of clothes that fit that you love. I dream of that day! I love watching your progress and the stats that you track..

@heymossy
    Hi! Thank so much. I thought the stats might be bugging folks, but they help me! There’s always something going in the right direction :)
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    @Lucy_Elizabeth I'm pretty sure we have a couple of people who don't post their weight everyday. As long as you post your first and last it should be fine. Do what's best for you. I know people who can't weigh in everyday because it messes with their head and they tend to fall into unhealthy extremes out of fear of the scale. I do suggest though you post everyday, to keep the routine, but use it as a reflection of your days.