New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• tiredmommy17
    tiredmommy17 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    do8dbwx4gqwa.jpeg

Found these at Target today!
  • JenniferOBX14
    JenniferOBX14 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    do8dbwx4gqwa.jpeg

Found these at Target today!

I remember those last year.

As for pumpkin goes, I am impatiently waiting pumpkin cream cheese Philadelphia makes. Sure hope it comes back out this year.

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Dannon's new YQ yogurt is bomb! It's creamier and thicker than regular Greek yogurt even. I tried it with their freebie offer from Stop and Shop. The coconut was so delicious that I went back and bought three more (3 for $4 this week! I grabbed another coconut, strawberry, and blueberry). I tried strawberry as a snack today and yuuuuum! So smooth. It's a little higher in calories than I'd like, but the taste is so worth it!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Calories in Dunkin’ Donuts’ Apple crisp donut: 360
    In Taco Bell’s regular caramel apple freeze: 190
    Even if they were the same amount of calories, I would choose Taco Bell’s caramel apple freeze hands down without needing a moment to think about it. The BEST freeze I have ever had from them, it’s PERFECT. Reminds me of those caramel apple lollipops!
    bwmgipw3tafc.jpeg
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Dannon's new YQ yogurt is bomb! It's creamier and thicker than regular Greek yogurt even. I tried it with their freebie offer from Stop and Shop. The coconut was so delicious that I went back and bought three more (3 for $4 this week! I grabbed another coconut, strawberry, and blueberry). I tried strawberry as a snack today and yuuuuum! So smooth. It's a little higher in calories than I'd like, but the taste is so worth it!

I love Yoplait's YQ yogurt too! I posted about them a while ago and my favorite flavors are mango, coconut, vanilla, and lime. They all are pretty good though, but the blueberry had a bit of a weird taste/aftertaste. I think the 15g of protein is definitely worth the 130 calories!
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options

I love Yoplait's YQ yogurt too! I posted about them a while ago and my favorite flavors are mango, coconut, vanilla, and lime. They all are pretty good though, but the blueberry had a bit of a weird taste/aftertaste. I think the 15g of protein is definitely worth the 130 calories!

I was really happy to see it sweetened with cane sugar. But yeah i did notice a littttle aftertaste but i think it was just because I wasn't used to so much real vanilla bean flavor. Will probably eat it straight and gonna add it to smoothies this week!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    k4s0v3xgdbvc.png Big lots. Wonder if it is better than the one from trader jos. I don't have them around me though.

I havent had the trader joes but i like this one !
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    k4s0v3xgdbvc.png Big lots. Wonder if it is better than the one from trader jos. I don't have them around me though.

Yay it's back! I need to buy this soon!
  • emcclure013
    emcclure013 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    New enlightened flavors!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Really interested in trying the vitacost brand mock quest bars and cookies because they are made with Iso-IMOS like quest old formula..

itmkmdmcppu0.png
    5sfejypcpje6.png
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    New enlightened flavors!

WHERE DID YOU SEE THAT AND DO YOU KNOW WHEN THEY WILL BECOME AVAILABLE? The only stores on that list I live near are Safeway and Shoprite, but Safeway never gets new flavors in around here and has an awful selection so I'm banking on Shoprite which does alright!!!! IT'S LIKE THEY HEARD MY PRAYERS AND FINALLY ANSWERED THEM (although I'm still waiting on that cotton candy)....
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2018
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    New enlightened flavors!

WHERE DID YOU SEE THAT AND DO YOU KNOW WHEN THEY WILL BECOME AVAILABLE? The only stores on that list I live near are Safeway and Shoprite, but Safeway never gets new flavors in around here and has an awful selection so I'm banking on Shoprite which does alright!!!! IT'S LIKE THEY HEARD MY PRAYERS AND FINALLY ANSWERED THEM (although I'm still waiting on that cotton candy)....

I saw they just posted on their facebook about them too!! I have WF by me so I went on my lunch break just now but they didn't have them. I don't have any of those other stores by me.

They linked a locator onto their post about them...but they don't even have the flavors to select when you go to it LOL http://blog.eatenlightened.com/barista-origin-story/
  • vnb_208
    Options
    I really hope I can get my hands on those enlightened its so hard in CT to find enlightened ice cream pints stores usually only care 4 flavors max :(
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,591 Member
    Options
    I feel really proud of myself that I don't care one iota about any of the new Enlightened flavors or anything pumpkin spicey that's coming out.

(Plus, I really don't like any of those new flavors or anything pumpkin spicey.) :p
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2018
    Options
    0vjk2at947n8.jpeg
    k42ki49viac2.jpeg
    laaa7605uncv.jpeg
    My final verdict would be don’t waste your money. They were much better toasted but still not amazing. Weird they are marketed to eat cold and not toasted because they are super bland and not sweet. They need syrup. Maybe people who don’t like sugary things would like these but I’d much rather have eggos.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried these? Not a bad price and the macros are pretty good. Saw at Costco.

ew1q7xws64fk.jpg
    lig5h28ilzc0.jpg
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried these? Not a bad price and the macros are pretty good. Saw at Costco.

ew1q7xws64fk.jpg
    lig5h28ilzc0.jpg

I tried one of the Frontera bowls that was also a chicken flavor but with different seasonings - it had a tomatillo sauce and chayote squash in it. I remember liking the texture of the chicken as it was a lot closer to homemade chicken than typical frozen meals are, and the vegetables were pretty crisp-tender and not overly soggy. Flavoring was good too. The portion size was a bit small for my liking though.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    zsz5ud7wpq5t.png
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,591 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    zsz5ud7wpq5t.png

Will these take the place of my Trader Joe's mini chocolate chip cookies? Probably not. But I'll give 'em a shot anyway!