If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,145 Member
    People need to quit bringing doughnuts to work.

dsiv9fz4gt9n.jpeg

Yes. I did.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,027 Member

dsiv9fz4gt9n.jpeg

Yes. I did.

What in the sweet name of jeebus is that and why don't I work with you???? The people here tell me they brought in cookies, but I discover they are really "Granola Health Bites" from WF :disappointed:
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,903 Member

dsiv9fz4gt9n.jpeg

Yes. I did.

Is that bacon??
  • pinuplove
    kimny72 wrote: »

dsiv9fz4gt9n.jpeg

Yes. I did.

What in the sweet name of jeebus is that and why don't I work with you???? The people here tell me they brought in cookies, but I discover they are really "Granola Health Bites" from WF :disappointed:

What kind of monsters do you work with?
  • quiksylver296
    pinuplove wrote: »

dsiv9fz4gt9n.jpeg

Yes. I did.

Is that bacon??

Yes. Yes, it is.
  • kimny72

dsiv9fz4gt9n.jpeg

Yes. I did.

IKR. I must've done bad, bad things in a former life. There isn't even a soda machine in the building. I HAVE TO WALK ACROSS THE STREET WHEN I FORGET TO BRING A COKE ZERO. smh
  • quiksylver296

dsiv9fz4gt9n.jpeg

Yes. I did.

Maple bars with bacon.

i93f5pgyzcaj.gif
  • quiksylver296

dsiv9fz4gt9n.jpeg

Yes. I did.

IKR. I must've done bad, bad things in a former life. There isn't even a soda machine in the building. I HAVE TO WALK ACROSS THE STREET WHEN I FORGET TO BRING A COKE ZERO. smh

My little office fridge is stocked with Coke Zero. Come on over!
  • kimny72

dsiv9fz4gt9n.jpeg

Yes. I did.

My little office fridge is stocked with Coke Zero. Come on over!

Lucky girl. Well, I mean except for those little pink dumbbells :wink:

dsiv9fz4gt9n.jpeg

Yes. I did.

Maple bars with bacon.

Ah, so they're like the doughnuts you posted previously, but with mounds of bacon on top. I must see if there is a state closer to me than ID where maple bars are a thing. The best I can do for now is pour maple syrup on a glazed doughnut and sprinkle bacon over it. Wait, that sounds kind of good!
  • pinuplove
    glassyo wrote: »
    I don't have food triggers and I am committed to my healthy diet. I was just pointing out that some people do, and I would hope that you wouldn't want to be responsible for someone abandoning their diet. As far as triggers, I am sure you are familiar with people who cut themselves that get triggered by certain posts (in other forums), or those considering suicide.

As I said before, feel free to see yourself out. This isn't a "safe space."

This thread is like a heart attack on a plate!
    spvq06ks0qwo.jpg

Interestingly, when you search for pictures of "heart attack on a plate" there are only one or two pictures of fettuccine alfredo and that are not yummy pictures. I guess that silly report has faded from memory sufficiently.

*searches desperately for those calories*

Out of all the incredible foods posted in the thread, THIS is what I would dive face first into. Every time.

The calories are devastating. But worth it sometimes! And surprisingly easy to make. The recipe I use:
    https://www.williams-sonoma.com/recipe/fettuccine-alfredo.html
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Dnarules wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    k3579w6wqz9s.jpg

Sunrise sampler?

Grandma's Sampler from Cracker Barrel.
  • quiksylver296
    Perfect-Pumpkin-Pecan-Pancakes.jpg

Oh, man. I need to buy some more Trutein Pumpkin Pie protein powder. It's makes really yummy pumpkin protein pancakes.