If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Those pumpkin pie pancakes look amazing!!!- I would really love to shove my face into a big pile of those- yummy
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    bioklutz wrote: »
    I just saw these at Walmart last night. We did not walk by them again, or I would have snagged 'em.
    pecan-mandms.jpg

This is tipping to the need side for me!!
    Selling-wants-vs-needs.jpg
    Edit: Since the pic didn't show in quotes- This is in regards to those pecan pie m&m's.

I just bought these things to put in the community candy jar. That way I could try them, and share the wealth (thereby keeping me out of them). They almost didn't make it to the candy jar. They almost went right in my desk drawer to NOT share.. With anyone. :lol:

I actually looked over the weekend for these! I didn't see them @ the grocery store. I am going on a 12 hour car trip soon and am going to keep my eye out when I fill up at the gas station!
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    I just saw these at Walmart last night. We did not walk by them again, or I would have snagged 'em.
    pecan-mandms.jpg

This is tipping to the need side for me!!
    Selling-wants-vs-needs.jpg
    Edit: Since the pic didn't show in quotes- This is in regards to those pecan pie m&m's.

I just bought these things to put in the community candy jar. That way I could try them, and share the wealth (thereby keeping me out of them). They almost didn't make it to the candy jar. They almost went right in my desk drawer to NOT share.. With anyone. :lol:

I actually looked over the weekend for these! I didn't see them @ the grocery store. I am going on a 12 hour car trip soon and am going to keep my eye out when I fill up at the gas station!

Hope you find them! I got them at Walmart if that helps. They were in a center isle display by the registers. Haven't seen them at the grocery stores either.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    1d10hc9u3unq.jpg

Those are the good kind. I hate that recipe that is always thin and often has powdered sugar over the top of dry little barely chocolate squares; you know the ones I mean - the last pan of brownies to get emptied at a pot luck. This is my kind of brownie - moist, crumbly and gooey; oozing with fudge. That stack is almost a serving; you must have already eaten a couple. :smiley:

Amen.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited September 2018
    pinuplove wrote: »
    I'd like to have a stack of blueberry pancakes with warm blueberry syrup.

You forgot the picture.
    nnxbw3yvb5kq.jpg

That looks so good! I'm planning on going out for lunch today. Pizza, or burger, or pasta, or steak?
  • quiksylver296
    edited September 2018
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

You forgot the picture.
    nnxbw3yvb5kq.jpg

That looks so good! I'm planning on going out for lunch today. Pizza, or burger, or pasta, or steak?

Well, next Tuesday in International Cheeseburger day, so I'd save the burger til then. Pizza, pasta or steak??? Hmmmmm, tough decision. We have this amazing deli with the BEST potato salad. I'd probably do that.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member

You forgot the picture.
    nnxbw3yvb5kq.jpg

Why compromise? Have them all!
  • quiksylver296

You forgot the picture.
    nnxbw3yvb5kq.jpg

Well, next Tuesday in International Cheeseburger day, so I'd save the burger til then. Pizza, pasta or steak??? Hmmmmm, tough decision. We have this amazing deli with the BEST potato salad. I'd probably do that.

I've never kept track of cheeseburger day (please don't beat me with your pretty pink dumbbells).

I do think that a fat juicy cheeseburger would be a fantastic way to celebrate the closing of my first 6 weeks back on track!

Well, a fat juicy cheeseburger is ALWAYS a fantastic way to celebrate anything.

I only know it is International Cheeseburger day because a co-worker told me and we made plans to go out to lunch that day. For cheeseburgers, of course.