Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Dumbest Question You've Been Asked

Replies

• cdlee05mfpcdlee05mfp Member Posts: 1,139 Member Member Posts: 1,139 Member
    my ex girlfriend once asked me "what type of a fly is a shoo-fly anyways?"

Me: After a blank moment of silence in trying to decide if she was serious or not proceeded in asking, "You mean as in shoo-fly, don't bother me??"
  • tinak33tinak33 Member Posts: 9,887 Member Member Posts: 9,887 Member
    cdlee05mfp wrote: »
    my ex girlfriend once asked me "what type of a fly is a shoo-fly anyways?"

Me: After a blank moment of silence in trying to decide if she was serious or not proceeded in asking, "You mean as in shoo-fly, don't bother me??"

This made me giggle.
  • EliseValerie01EliseValerie01 Member Posts: 32 Member Member Posts: 32 Member
    Working at an ice cream parlour:
    Customer: "What's the difference between soft ice cream and hard ice cream?"
    Me: "Soft ice cream is soft, and hard ice cream is hard."
    How else was I supposed to answer? 😂
  • elsie6hickmanelsie6hickman Member Posts: 3,863 Member Member Posts: 3,863 Member
    You don't work? Aren't you bored?
  • Bronty3Bronty3 Member Posts: 99 Member Member Posts: 99 Member
    I have a twin who is a boy. I am not a boy. People know I am not a boy and that my brother is one...yet they will still ask if we are identical twins....my whole life.
  • nooshi713nooshi713 Member Posts: 4,553 Member Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    What are you? Um, human.

Are you pregnant? I was 16. No, I am just not a twig.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 10,053 Member Member Posts: 10,053 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    What are you? Um, human.

Are you pregnant? I was 16. No, I am just not a twig.

I got this at 16, 21 and I still get this now. I've never been thin. I'm not pregnant, I'm just fat.. thanks.
  • bojack5bojack5 Member Posts: 2,859 Member Member Posts: 2,859 Member
    Just gonna throw this out there.....half the stupid questions get asked by stupid people.... but the other half get asked because the one getting asked may have a history of stupidity.......like, did you eat the rat poison? I would wager if you get asked this question, the person asking it isnt the dumb one......;)
  • Sunshine_And_SandSunshine_And_Sand Member Posts: 1,320 Member Member Posts: 1,320 Member
    I was asked once if my cat was half raccoon. I said "no, she's all cat."
  • NettyBoo45NettyBoo45 Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    I went to the emergency a week after having my baby, to deal with some pain I was having from my spinal. I was carrying my week old son, and the nurse says, “oh are you here for delivery?”

No, returns. This unit is faulty, it just sleeps, poops, cries and drinks

I'm so done! Hahahaha hahahaha. Laughing so hard I'm in tears!
  • VersicolourVersicolour Member Posts: 6,968 Member Member Posts: 6,968 Member
    NettyBoo45 wrote: »
    I went to the emergency a week after having my baby, to deal with some pain I was having from my spinal. I was carrying my week old son, and the nurse says, “oh are you here for delivery?”

No, returns. This unit is faulty, it just sleeps, poops, cries and drinks

I'm so done! Hahahaha hahahaha. Laughing so hard I'm in tears!

😂🤣
  • CaptainFantastic01CaptainFantastic01 Member Posts: 9,235 Member Member Posts: 9,235 Member
    "why are you so nice to me?"
  • Evelyn_GorframEvelyn_Gorfram Member Posts: 706 Member Member Posts: 706 Member
    delete - question not stupid enough
    edited September 2018
  • vollkornbloedchenvollkornbloedchen Member Posts: 2,242 Member Member Posts: 2,242 Member
    Are you awake?
  • CaptainFantastic01CaptainFantastic01 Member Posts: 9,235 Member Member Posts: 9,235 Member
    delete - question not stupid enough

ok... um...what's the deal with airline food?
  • fdhunt1fdhunt1 Member Posts: 222 Member Member Posts: 222 Member
    When I was in college, someone asked me where I was from. I replied Wisconsin. They asked me "what state is that in ?"
  • ladychris29ladychris29 Member Posts: 4,657 Member Member Posts: 4,657 Member
    My ex-husband was physically disabled and in a wheelchair. The owner of the store we were in came up to us as ex kissed me and held my hand... our matching rings in plain view and asked:

So how are you two related?
    edited September 2018