JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 53

Options

Replies

• Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    jerier wrote: »
    @cdavisdeva Woo-Hoo! Outstanding achievement! (yesterday's post) I've made plenty of meals out of binge food. Lol.

@jerier thanks so much! I know that I'm here go stay because I haven't given up. It's became a really good habit at staying in my calorie range, logging and the exercise. I'm not really beating myself up over the cookies. I'm just glad I didn't eat them after dinner and ruin my whole day lol
  • fraukazi
    fraukazi Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Often I think since I’ve already “cheated” I might as well fit in everything I have been craving. Those carbs and calories really add up fast. So I continue to work on this destructive mentality.

This is me, @deepwoodslady ! I find it helps to force myself to log even if I end up well over my limit. But then I also have days like today, when I don't log at all and allow myself a 'naughty' day :smile:
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    @cdavisdeva, Let me know if you ever get your inner cookie monster in check. I have one too and for anything crunchy. 😂 I just cannot make or buy cookies. If they hang around too long they tempt me. For me 1 cookie=1 dozen smh

@tiabirdie56 haha!! Too funny. I was close to that yesterday and had to stop myself, was hard to stop though! They are still at my house, my older 2 kiddos have been away for the weekend and they will be back tonight. Hoping they like them so I can pack them in their lunches! I do try and limit their sweets also though.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,151 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady, @jerier,
    Donna, a packet is 6g carbs, 5g net carbs

https://www.wonderslim.com/wonderslim-diet-hot-drinks-hotchocolate.html

Be sure to read the ingredients and the nutrient profile. There are a couple of things in the ingredients that do not make me happy, but I only drank it as a sweet treat once in a while at the end of the day. Two boxes, 14 packets, would last me all winter.

Thanks so much for the info. I would only be using it as a sweet treat too, but it's nice that it gives another source of protein in the diet all while enjoying a treat.