The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• LivingMyBestLife49
    Options
    Happy Sunday all :)
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    18+ soccer is really exhausting
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I went skating today with my favourite new skating partner. He actually let me teach him a bit. I was working with him on something and skated with him a bit which made my mom who we brought to watch very happy. It's fun when your child finally figures out mom might know what she's talking about

So what is mom expecting? Wedding bells?
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    I went skating today with my favourite new skating partner. He actually let me teach him a bit. I was working with him on something and skated with him a bit which made my mom who we brought to watch very happy. It's fun when your child finally figures out mom might know what she's talking about

Considering I was skating with my son I'd like to think not

I went to watch my team skate. I'm not skating this year and I think my time saving on a team is done. I don't miss it at all and the lady running the team spoke to everyone like they're children. Looks like curling will have all my focus
  • competeagain
    competeagain Posts: 770 Member
    Options

I went to watch my team skate. I'm not skating this year and I think my time saving on a team is done. I don't miss it at all and the lady running the team spoke to everyone like they're children. Looks like curling will have all my focus

Kick butt!
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Have a good Monday peeps. ☕
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday day to all the More agers. Welcome to a new day. A chance to get it done.Enjoy your day and let's make it count.
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Options

Didn't realize you were talking about ice skating, though you were roller skating. How it's made had an episode about curling stones the other night, didn't know they are 40lbs
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday M'agers! Full week of hitting goals ahead, make them count.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    dkjk1105 wrote: »
    Happy Monday M'agers! Full week of hitting goals ahead, make them count.

Thanks. I'm making an early start today. Some work I didn't finish on Friday evening.
  • achickwwit
    achickwwit Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Ack! Am I middle-aged?? 😭 I definitely need more MFP friends now. 🙏🏾
  • shnell25
    shnell25 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I’m 43 and looking for some MFP friends for support and encouragement.

Please add me as a friend!!😊
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    dely217 wrote: »

Didn't realize you were talking about ice skating, though you were roller skating. How it's made had an episode about curling stones the other night, didn't know they are 40lbs

I saw that one. They're quite heavy. Some afternoons I'll go practice and throw 40 or 50 if I'm on a roll...ill be so sore.

Oh and the old school way to throw them was swing them back behind you. Lots of the older guys still do this. I'm always impressed
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Good morning all. This Monday starts off with a meeting with the big boss at work. I imagine the rest of the week can only go up from there.
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday. Short work-week this week and I leave for a 4-day art workshop on Wednesday...bringing my sneakers and mat with me. Hope I use 'em. Carpe diem.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I'm five months shy of turning 40. I won't be anywhere near my goal weight by then, but I'm hoping I can look and feel fabulous when I do!
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday y’all! ( those do exist, right?lol)

One or two yearly seem to pop up :)
  • forbittersweet
    forbittersweet Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Been using MyFitnessPal on and off for a couple of years. Had some success. But now back and determined to reach my goal weight. Like being able to see posts from folks my age.
  • Sarahsaborista
    Sarahsaborista Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I had a goal to do a pull up by 40...yeah right. Life happens and it sure did. However, still can't do a pull up, down 20 pounds. I am a fitness instructor and working towards a bodypump cert. I have honestly never felt better and so strong. Us middle-agers got this!