JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 53

Options

Replies

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    jerier wrote: »
    jerier wrote: »

@Snowflake1968 Have you discovered the roadblock to your fatness fat loss progress? If so let us know; I'm confident we can help with some suggestions.

Yes too much food, not enough exercise. I am an incredibly fussy eater and I find it harder when cool weather hits to force myself to eat lighter.

@Snowflake1968 Please accept my sincerest apologies for not catching the inappropriate autocorrect of "fat loss." I was mortified when I spotted it.

I'm a comfort food person. Stew, chili, lasagna, pasta, and more. I've managed to tweak recipes so the calories are a lot less per serving. I've also substituted rice/noodles, mashed potatoes, and tortillas with finely shredded cabbage, spinach, zucchini, mashed garlic cauliflower, and lettuce leaves which saves over 100 calories per serving. I've even asked restaurants to use lettuce leaves instead of corn tortillas for street tacos and a bed of spinach leaves for chicken piccata and marsala instead of noodles or rice.

It's easier for me to stick with my food plan if I can enjoy my comfort foods.

No need to apologize to me, I don't take offense to anything like that because I always blame auto-correct. My husband always tells me I have too much faith that humans are inherently good. LOL

I am a meat and potato person. Also pasta. I don't like stews and chili though. I have been successful during the summer and having salads almost every night but during the Winter, which has already hit here it seems I want the warmth. Thank you for the suggestions.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,898 Member
    Options
    @TonyB0588 Are you tracking everything you eat and drink?

@cpanus Speak to us!
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine, No energy. You think electrolyte imbalance? I think that's what is going on with me right now. I'm trying to get it together.
  • LinCharpentier
    LinCharpentier Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Ok went right past yesterdays post
    Sept 16 206
    Sept 17 206.2 So that wii be off for tomorrow morning plus. no breakfast having a nice pot of veg. quinoa soup.
    Good luck to all.
    Thank you deep woods for the invite.