CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    My thread got shut down! WHOLESOME people
  • brotato_chip7
    brotato_chip7 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    There's this person who's face I want to kiss, so.. that's on my mind

Me too.

His name is Winston and he's 7 years old and he looks a lot like a dog and wait, I lied, it's just my dog.

Dawww... I'd like to request a selfie of you and winston smoochin' :)

He despises having his photo taken so it's super difficult to capture, but! I did happen to snag a video of it a while ago:

oqtdg57byjmn.gif

I am pretty sure that I annoy him

I can't decide who is cuter... adorbz! :)

I can.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    kace_kay wrote: »
    l1j8gds6t5s0.gif

You and your seizure-inducing gifs

Does that mean you dont wanna party

I'm young in age but old in spirit so if by "party" you really mean let's all sit down on comfortable seats and have a nice chat without the music drowning out our voices then absolutely :p

Thats a young persons interpretation of how "old" people party......maybe you arent old at all, maybe you just dont like loud music.....

No, I just have a quiet voice and I have a hard time making it carry over top of music

So your quiet voice makes you old in spirit?

I was telling you that I don't dislike loud music

Just trying to find out what makes you old in spirit.....

Her dogs name is winston and.dresses him in a monocle.....

But im old and my dogs name is trixie and i dress her in booty shorts.....am i a young spirit? :)

You're definitely young in spirit, have you seen how well you mastered the duck face? :wink:

Unfortunately its not hard to master as my underbite and protruding lower jaw that led to years of ridicule as a child has molded it into either a duckface or if i peel my lips back, a Forrest Gumps friend Bubba impersonation :)

I think it's cute.

Even when i smile i have a tendency to put my tongue between my upper and bottom teeth to try to even out the top and bottom jaw.

Agree that you're cute, moreso a ruggedly handsome hottie, Bojack5. It's barely noticeable, most especially if you didn't spolight it. You're a boxer ... And you'd attained professional status. Sustained healed injuries are part of your "new faces" too. Your lips aren't thin. No matter what you do, it will be pronounced to those of thinner lipped members.

A friend who works out at an MMA gym got her face smashed in three days ago, with a man's knee into her face. Dislocated jaw, bruises and swelling. She'll likely favour a prominence of the lower jaw. They still need to wait for the swelling to decrease before determining surgery. Not a professional MMA fighter. Just a gal looking to be a fit fighter.

Duck face? Pschhhh
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    How flirtatious this group of people are with their "above you" threads :)

Nooo.. really, I never noticed :D
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    l1j8gds6t5s0.gif

You and your seizure-inducing gifs

Does that mean you dont wanna party

I'm young in age but old in spirit so if by "party" you really mean let's all sit down on comfortable seats and have a nice chat without the music drowning out our voices then absolutely :p

Thats a young persons interpretation of how "old" people party......maybe you arent old at all, maybe you just dont like loud music.....

No, I just have a quiet voice and I have a hard time making it carry over top of music

So your quiet voice makes you old in spirit?

I was telling you that I don't dislike loud music

Just trying to find out what makes you old in spirit.....

Her dogs name is winston and.dresses him in a monocle.....

But im old and my dogs name is trixie and i dress her in booty shorts.....am i a young spirit? :)

You're definitely young in spirit, have you seen how well you mastered the duck face? :wink:

Unfortunately its not hard to master as my underbite and protruding lower jaw that led to years of ridicule as a child has molded it into either a duckface or if i peel my lips back, a Forrest Gumps friend Bubba impersonation :)

I think it's cute.

Even when i smile i have a tendency to put my tongue between my upper and bottom teeth to try to even out the top and bottom jaw.

Agree that you're cute, moreso a ruggedly handsome hottie, Bojack5. It's barely noticeable, most especially if you didn't spolight it. You're a boxer ... And you'd attained professional status. Sustained healed injuries are part of your "new faces" too. Your lips aren't thin. No matter what you do, it will be pronounced to those of thinner lipped members.

A friend who works out at an MMA gym got her face smashed in three days ago, with a man's knee into her face. Dislocated jaw, bruises and swelling. She'll likely favour a prominence of the lower jaw. They still need to wait for the swelling to decrease before determining surgery. Not a professional MMA fighter. Just a gal looking to be a fit fighter.

Duck face? Pschhhh

Damn, i dont think that was a very professionally conducted sparring session. I have had women spar with men before, it would take a super freak accident for an injury of that magnitude to happen in training. Even with men sparring men. Thats unfortunate for your friend.

• ilovefoodalldamnday
    Options
    Making a dirty bingo board. Thinking of creative ways to fill the tiles.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Somebody is missing

Nevermind, everyone is missing. Can't open any profiles

Yep.. the app is glitching bad today
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I hella want to show off my butt
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member