JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 53

Options

Replies

• wellnfree
    wellnfree Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    @abowersgirl
    The website for the Zap My Cravings is https://shrinkyourself.com/public/welcome.asp

It was developed by Dr. Roger Gould who is a psychologist who has worked for years with people with eating problems and has put all the questions the he would use to help people into this program. It takes the choices you click and the answers you type and feeds them back to you and also uses that to guide you through the program, tailoring it for you. This is his website with a couple of short clips to describe it: http://www.drrogergould.com/programs-online/emotional-eating

• Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Hi very new to this. So just wondering where do you post each day? And is there anything else I need to no or any suggestions

@melissac278 if you go to the first page of this thread, it will tell you what to do here :) you just copy and paste the dates and you can keep it in your notes on the phone for each new day. @GrandmaJackie is kind enough to create a new thread each set of 10 days. There will be a new round starting soon so you can also be on the lookout for that.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,118 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options

@melissac278, @cdavisdeva is correct I try to get the new round created a couple days before the previous one ends...
    1620661n2nfj8mj8u.gif
    Round 53

Please join us! Starting on 09/15 JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS, we will begin Round 53
    Anyone can join us at anytime during the round.

Join us! If we stay mindful we can do this, you can do this.

Welcome back past members, welcome new members, let's keep each other accountable for another 10 days!

Here is what you do: Post your daily weight and add little comments along the way of how your day went. Post everyday to let us know how you're doing! Copy and paste the days in your response--tell us how much you lost and other non scale victories (NSV) you'd like to share.

FOR NEWBIES - I find it easiest to copy the dates to a document or note in my device and edit it each morning. Then copy and paste to the message board. MFP will return you to the spot on the board where you left off on your previous visit which is nice to know if you like to scan all of the posts.

Day/Weight/Comment
    9/15
    9/16
    9/17
    9/18
    9/19
    9/20
    9/21
    9/22
    9/23
    9/24

• lolakinks
    lolakinks Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    @fraukazi Thank you so much, also have fun with your day! Congrats handling the emotional eating.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,884 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    @deepwoodslady Donna, you are truly an inspiration! We’re eager to help you on the road to being a BETTER who you were! You can do it! After reading only a few of the 50+ posts that follow yours, it seems we are all in agreement!

@NormaV14 WELCOME BACK!

@abowersgirl Thanks, the post was meant as general information. I had tagged “her” previously and also sent a private message. I’m not sure everyone reads every post OR that they realize they have been sent PM’s. (Shrug) LOVE THE GRAPHIC!

@heymossy Next time take a small bite of the cookie and chew and savor, take another small bite if necessary and decide if it’s worth it. If not, just throw it away. Why did it take me 60+ years to realize I could throw food away?

@melissac278 Go back to the very first post read it and the following posts by @tiabirdie56 for tips.

@tiabirdie56 Good going on skipping some numbers! Congratulations!
  • allmannerofthings
    allmannerofthings Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    @fraukazi. Thank you so much. A feeling of accomplishment is very motivating. I am making a plan to start tomorrow morning.
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited September 2018
    Options
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    @ssssanaaaa, please don’t be too hard on yourself, :)...I’ve ALL have bad days, I would love to think I’m perfect or life could be that easy. My husband says I’m perfect, okay maybe not, lol. You can do this one day at a time..,.
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 4,004 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady, Congrats on your lower weight! Donna, smh, I have been thinking about taking my sewing machine out of hibernation. I haven't sewn a thing in 10 years! I told my friend that I may not remember HOW to sew. She assured me that I haven't forgotten. Everything that I purchased during the Summer is too big😮 That's a good thing for my body, but not my pocketbook! I'm going to have to do a lot of alterations.