Anyone Pregnant?

Options

Replies

• JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    Hello Hello!

I slept like a baby! I love it.
    I'm having a snack right now. 88 calroie brownie that I made yesterday... yum-o!!!

My orange craving is gone. I was craving egg drop soup so hubbz got some for me and I gobbled it up Mmmm!

I'm feeling fantabulous right now:smooched:
  • JasiBella
    Options
    Yeah, I'm not pregnant. At least I better not be, my hubby is fixed, and I had a hystorectomy, so it would be a true miricle if I was. I would have loved to have more, but I had such bad issues with pre-term labor that my doctor (along with everyone else) thought that we shouldn' t have any more. My 1st child tried to come 8 weeks early and I had to be on bed rest until 37 weeks and on meds so I wouldn't have contractions. I had her the day after I stopped taking the meds, at exactly 37 weeks. #2 tried to come at 28 weeks and I ended up in bed till 36 1/2 weeks. Then #3 tried to come at 22 weeks and I was on bed rest and 2 types of meds for contractions, and he ended up coming at 35 weeks, while I was still taking all the meds and laying in bed. Luckily they were all healthy and I got to the hospital early enough with the pre-term labor to get it stopped. I know with my son (#3) at 30 weeks along I was laying around 4 cm dialated. It was kind of scary, cause I know the longer they can bake the better it is for them. Thank God they were all 3 healthy and got to go home right away.

I didn't start showing with my 1st one until I was around 5 or 6 months along. With #2 it was 4 months. With #3 my pants felt tighter before I even knew I was prego. I lucked out and only gained 20 to 23 pounds with each one. I never really watched what I ate I just tried to eat reasonably.

Congradulations and good luck to you all.
    Thank you!:flowerforyou:

You went through a lot huh? Now you have 3 beautiful children:love:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hello Hello!

I'm having a snack right now. 88 calroie brownie that I made yesterday... yum-o!!!

My orange craving is gone. I was craving egg drop soup so hubbz got some for me and I gobbled it up Mmmm!

Isn't it funny how one second eggs sound disgusting and then the next you are craving egg drop soup?? LMAO!
  • JasiBella
    Options
    Hello Hello!

Isn't it funny how one second eggs sound disgusting and then the next you are craving egg drop soup?? LMAO!
    I didn't realize that!! OMG!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Egg drop soup is just soooooo good. I didn't even think about the eggs in it.

If you put an omelet in front of me, I will barf all over it:sick:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hello Hello!

I have to say, that does sound good!!

It is funny how weird your appetite is when pregnant! Interesting time for sure!
  • JasiBella
    Options
    Hello Hello!

I have to say, that does sound good!!

It is funny how weird your appetite is when pregnant! Interesting time for sure!
    It's so yummy. I like my soups piping hot.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hey girls! Turns out I got sick this afternoon!:sick: :sick: :sick: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: Man...the little one must be having a rough day!:wink: SO...getting ready to leave work and head home. Hoping to keep dinner down...but must say I feel much better now.:wink:

Have a great evening ladies and I'll check back tomorrow!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    At least you both are able to actually GET sick. All I ever do is feel nauseous!! I wish I could just get it out sometimes!

It is less and less anymore though. PHEW!!!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    keep all your preggo cooties
    AWAY
    FROM
    ME!!!!

and congratulations!
  • JasiBella
    Options
    At least you both are able to actually GET sick. All I ever do is feel nauseous!! I wish I could just get it out sometimes!

It is less and less anymore though. PHEW!!!
    I hardly get sick. I've thrown up twice but not much at all. I'm over here thinking that it's gonna be projectile vomit but nope.
  • JasiBella
    Options
    keep all your preggo cooties
    AWAY
    FROM
    ME!!!!

and congratulations!
    *cuddles up against jen*

Thank you!:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Yeah...I hardly actually get sick either. I think for about 1 week strait a while back, and now it's very rare. But yes...I can relate to the feeling nauseous...not so much anymore, but I was ALL day EVERY day. :grumble: :sick:

Well...it's another day. I didn't do ANYthing last night...layed on the couch, watch tv, and fell asleep...pathetic! But...baby didn't want to do anything, so anytime I moved I felt sick. Oh well. Today I'm feeling better **knock on wood** and hopefully tonight I can tackle some housework that is WAY over-due.

Hope you ladies are having a good morning!:flowerforyou:
  • JasiBella
    Options
    Goooood morning ladies!

I slept through the night but woke up tired:yawn:
    I hope you continue to feel better today Kristin.
    I have so much laundry to finish. I'm going to look up pregnancy exercises online... I'm getting very bored doing the same thing. Yoga sounds great right now.

13.jpg
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Thanks J!:flowerforyou: Let me know what kind of exercises you find!

Tam...how are you today?
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks J!:flowerforyou: Let me know what kind of exercises you find!

Tam...how are you today?
    Hey! Not bad! I think I am catching up from not sleeping much Monday night.

I got to the gym and burned 500 cals which means extra food!! WOOO!! LOL!!! My appetite is been big lately. Thank GOODNESS I have willpower!

All in all, I feel pretty good right now. I just cannot wait to have my normal energy! I think Spring is going to rock!! :drinker:

K, glad you're feeling better today! I hope that stays with you all day.

Jo Jo.......how you doin girl???? *HUG!*
  • JasiBella
    Options
    Hiya!

I'm doin pretty good today. Just got up from my nap. Hubbz let me sleep a little while longer:bigsmile: He woke me up and gave me a small chocolate shake (120 cals for 1/2 cup of yummy chocolate indulgence low fat icecream & 50 cals for 1/2 cup vanilla soy milk) He takes very good care of me:smooched:
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm not pregnant but we're expecting baby number 7 in June, we're adopting, the good thing is I don't gain the weight! lol I had the last 6 "the natural" way, still just as excited as if I were the one carrying the baby ! =]
  • JasiBella
    Options
    Oh my goodness!!!

Congrats!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I'm not pregnant but we're expecting baby number 7 in June, we're adopting, the good thing is I don't gain the weight! lol I had the last 6 "the natural" way, still just as excited as if I were the one carrying the baby ! =]
    Wow, how exciting! That is such a wonderful thing for you to do and is something I have thought of for a future child. :flowerforyou: