Options

Replies

• Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    Options
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    Avidkeo wrote: »

@Avidkeo ooohhhh! Did you finally get that watch? I dont remember if strava was different or not, its been forever ago.

It got held up by customs for a week, then 2 days ago they informed me they wanted me to pay $170 (around $85 USD) in duty to have it released. A couple of emails later they released it free of charge and its now finally in transit to me, probably have it Monday. I cant wait to use it! The watch this morning I used is an old Garmin forerunner 15 that a friend lent me until yours comes in (I was fuming about customs), though that one is on its last legs with cracks in the strap. I don't want to use it too much on case it breaks. Its a great watch but would drive me bananas long term, having to connect it up to a PC all the time.

Runners are so incredibly generous, seriously!

Wow! Guess next time i need to send something that-a-way, i should just hire a mule! Haha!

I was thinking the other day, yup on a run.... @Avidkeo reads my posts (and everyone's) with a New Zealand accent. And @Orphia with an Australian accent and @kgirlhart was it? In England? Hilarious, since all yall talk like okies or Texans to me.

G'day mate... Cheerio, pip pip, and _________? Haha! How sophisticated i sound now! Oh "eh?" (For the Canadians). Eh. Poutine eh.uhhh gravy?

Yeah I'm floored how long its taken. heck it took 5 days to go from Chicago to Auckland. Either someone lost it, or they put it on a boat haha. Then customs, who usually clears things fast, took about 5 days as well.

And yep I always read things with a kiwi accent, except when people say Mom. lol
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    How can i weigh xx0.6 before bed, and wake up at xx2.6? Magicness in bodily functions.

Oh i got stronger! Haha!

Is it Friday yet?

Definitely got stronger. Fat converted into muscle that is why you weigh more.