I need a hug (and a stepladder)

Replies

• DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    annaskiski wrote: »
    My yoga teacher says that yoga makes you taller.

So does time in low earth orbit, but I am not doing either.

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    They measured me at 5'2.

So you are the perfect height.

:heart:
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    I can send you some platform shoes... huggs btw. You might need a ladder for me. I am 6'3". Lol
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    For YEARS I said I was 5'2", after dating for a few years my boyfriends points out that there is no way I'm 5'2". I said I was and right up until he measured me I would have sworn it was true. Instead I'm a tiny bit over 5'1". I was mad I mean, I kind of knew I was a LITTLE less than 5'2" but had just kept the lie up so long that I had "forgotten" the fudge but a whole inch... it still hurts a little.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    tenor.gif?itemid=5275162
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    edited September 2018
    psychod787 wrote: »
    I can send you some platform shoes... huggs btw. You might need a ladder for me. I am 6'3". Lol

Maybe I should start only accepting hugs from people 5'8 and shorter, since you tall ones all think you're soooo funny...

Hey don't get short... oppps.... sorry.... I had a small slip of the tongue. Dang... did it again... and no, I will hug you just to pi$$ you off... lol..jk
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Crap. I was gonna say, "sending you a hug," but that doesn't seem to be a ready-sentiment on this forum. You asked for a hug!

I'll take all the pity hugs I can get. I told the guy who measured me he ruined my day. He didn't even seem to care. Tall people are so heartless.

Hey now, being a girl at 5'10"....it's just a whole different set of problems ;)
  • slimmergalpal
    slimmergalpal Posts: 235 Member
    edited September 2018
    I know your pain all too well. I am 5'2, although my Drivers Lic says I am 5'4. Positives: means that we can sit in lower cars, (tall Hubs hits his head in my Juke... I try not to laugh my tail off at him... but you know) and walk comfortably under things...and buy really cute semi-high heals . The shorter I feel, the taller my shoes get.
    Hugs!
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    RonyMack wrote: »
    Surprised no one has come here yet to say that if you just do keto, it will add 3" to your height. :#

Dangit! It was right there!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    You guys are all very fun; thank you for the hugs and suggestions.

So far, I'm gathering I need to move to a shorter continent, carry a box everywhere like Tom Cruise, wear wedges while doing yoga, and remove @CSARdiver from my friends list in order to feel better about my (lack of) height :lol::+1:

I'm surprised you caught all of that. I'd expect much more to be going over your head.

Ya gotta quit making me snort at work!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    You guys are all very fun; thank you for the hugs and suggestions.

So far, I'm gathering I need to move to a shorter continent, carry a box everywhere like Tom Cruise, wear wedges while doing yoga, and remove @CSARdiver from my friends list in order to feel better about my (lack of) height :lol::+1:

I'm surprised you caught all of that. I'd expect much more to be going over your head.

Ya gotta quit making me snort at work!

:innocent:

(still not sorry)
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    I'd think you tall people would be above this kind of abuse :angry:

Awe, you seem so innocent in this picture:
    latest?cb=20170410233108