Say it..... without really saying it.

Options

Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Damnit I don’t feel nothin!! Who do I have to get drunk to find out what’s going on in here?

Pick me! Pick me!!
    I won't be able to give you any intel, but we'll have a damn good time!

Can’t pass up that offer!!! Drinks on me
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    we went through all of that- only to become strangers.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I think it’s funny that we’re all feeling it but no one will openly admit they’re feeling it and most are so ashamed of feeling it that they’ll go to great lengths to prove how much they are NOT feeling it. 😂

Um what is happening?

It’s a girl thing 😬

I'm a girl. What am I feeling? I wanna know! 😋
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I think it’s funny that we’re all feeling it but no one will openly admit they’re feeling it and most are so ashamed of feeling it that they’ll go to great lengths to prove how much they are NOT feeling it. 😂

Fine. Fine. Now you've guilt tripped me into admitting that I ate one too many burritos last night and I am definitely feeling it.
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    It’s not worth it

TRUTH!
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Options
    The surprise has been shipped!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    🙄
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Can... can I touch it?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    It's great to see you back.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    It really breaks my heart that you won't be there anymore to see our kids grow up. I'm sorry for all the mean things I've said to you when I felt hurt and dissapointed in you. Now I can't take anything back but I promise to try my best to be the best mother I can be to our 2 beautiful children. I just need you to give me strenght to do it. I'll always love you.

Oh no! 😮😢
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    It really breaks my heart that you won't be there anymore to see our kids grow up. I'm sorry for all the mean things I've said to you when I felt hurt and dissapointed in you. Now I can't take anything back but I promise to try my best to be the best mother I can be to our 2 beautiful children. I just need you to give me strenght to do it. I'll always love you.

I'm so sorry.. :(
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

it's all gonna be okay. i know that's hard to see but it's true