JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 55

Options

Replies

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    @Bendiz_ it's just starting to get good. WTG for hitting a new weight milestone. Keep it up!

@rainykatie so sorry to hear about your pup😟😟 it definitley sucks and is hard having to be slapped in the face with decision like that.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,145 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    @deepwoodslady Try slicing the zucchini into “lasagna noodles” then salt both side and allow to sit between layers of paper towels for at least 30 minutes. It draws out the water. A former neighbor told me I should do this with eggplant before breading and frying to keep it from being soggy. All the years my mom had made fried eggplant followed by all my years and I had never heard of this!

@liann1970 and @FarmerCarla On keto, it is most important to hit your protein macro, not go over your carb macro, and use your fats to feel satisfied. You don’t need to meet your fat macro. Carbs are a limit, protein is a target, and fat is the lever to keep you satisfied.

Thanks so much for the info on the lasagna noodles. I am elated that I can have lasagna again. Great tip. Also thanks so much for your compliment in regards to my son. I know you follow his progress as well, and I appreciate that very much. I share those posts about him with him.

I also want to let you know that I love the way you have worded the keto goals. The limit....the target.... the satiety part. I have never heard it put like that but it is EXACTLY what the goals are in keto. Well put!

@jaccimc63 Congratulations on Whiskey. I am sure she will love her new Forever Home.

@tiabirdie56 Well. What can I say that has not already been said? First-you were not kidding about a wall. It's HUGE. Probably the prettiest pink ribbon display I have ever seen (and I've seen a lot of them). Second, everyone here is right- You are not just lovely on the inside, you are lovely on the outside too! I adore all the pink accessories from the glasses all the way down to your shoes. Fabulous! You are a pretty lady and you don't look a pound over 150. Fantastic!

@mthomas0228 Thanks for the wonderful compliment. Best wishes to your child. Like you, I'm sure, I strive to be the very best I can be for him. I know you understand.

• MyEvolvingJourney
    MyEvolvingJourney Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    @tiabirdie56 Great job on the wall! It looks great and so do you!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,316 Member
    Options
    @tiabirdie56 WOW!!! Tish, that is so cool! You look wonderful.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,933 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady When I started keto, I kept reading “carbs are a limit, protein is a goal, and fat is the lever.” I don’t know how long it was before I understood what they were saying by “lever,” just thick headed I guess.

@tiabirdie. Tish, YOU and your wall are SPECTACULAR!

@lolakinks Any loss is good, right?

@Bendiz_ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

@TonyB0588 Are you tracking your food? What plan are you following?