JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 56

Replies

• jerier
    jerier Posts: 384 Member
    10/17 175.2 - Awesome! I had a really nice walk yesterday. And I got to eat one of my favorite dinners! And...nsv! I went to Victoria's Secret because I had a gift card. I've never shopped there before because I guess I assumed they wouldn't have my size. They did a fitting and the size gave me a surprise! I thought oh my gosh have I been buying the wrong size all along? Does anyone know? Are their cup sizes different? Anyway, I felt so confident and happy in a bra that actually fit me right! It makes such a difference! For the first time in a long time I was happy with what I saw in the mirror! Such a good feeling!
    Exercise 2/6 is complete!

@MyEvolvingJourney Proper fit is very important, especially when when your body changes. 10 lbs of fat loss puts me in the next smaller band size and in between cup sizes.
    As for VS sizing, it's been my observation their sizing is a bit off to other brands. The band sizing is a bit more generous and the cup sizing is a bit smaller. Example: My VS size 32DDD (ridiculous) Other brands' size 32DD - 34D dependent upon how much stretch the band has and style (demi, full coverage, etc...)
  • jerier
    jerier Posts: 384 Member
    edited October 2018
    lolakinks wrote: »
    @MyEvolvingJourney Yeah, I'm trying to lose, but I cannot trust my body or scale. I hope I go down through this weight.

@lolakinks I'm curious as to why you can't trust your body or scale? The scale is one type of tool for measuring change. Fat loss is a downward trend which can be seen over time via changes in body measurements, fit of clothing, and long term tracking of the readings obtained from the scale.

@wellnfree I have an apple every work day. Helps satisfy my need for crunch.
  • lolakinks
    lolakinks Posts: 367 Member
    @jerier Yeah fitting of clothes better way to understand. Because of sickness, my weight has changed too much in a few days.
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,975 Member
    9afmv73vb3gj.png

The fiber content is 16.2 grams
  • FarmerCarla
    FarmerCarla Posts: 470 Member
    sg200 wrote: »
    Round 56

Been losing the same 5 lbs over and over

Previous Results
    Round 55 -.4 1,761 approximate average no wonder why this round was mediocre

This is Keto Week, lets see how long I can keep it up.
    I'm going to try to measure everything possible this round

Do you alternate low carb and high carb weeks? Has sticking with one plan for an extended period ever worked for you? I've only been trying keto for a little over 3 weeks, but I'm impressed that 1) I'm losing weight, 2) I have less pain, and 3) I'm not hungry. I'm not saying I'm never tempted, but it's easier to turn away when I'm not hungry. I've figured out I can have a bite of a treat, occasionally, without going overboard and having to start over.

I hope you figure out what works for you and reach your goal. Best wishes.

• FarmerCarla
    FarmerCarla Posts: 470 Member
    edited October 2018
    @tiabirdie56 I miss oatmeal and looked at your keto seed porridge recipe. Do you have a fiber content? One serving exceeds my carb limit, unless it has a lot of fiber, which I hope it does. At first glance, it looked like too much trouble (I'm a little lazy). Do you/can you mix up a lot of jars at once, so you don't have to add everything each time you want a bowl?