JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 56

Options

Replies

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    @elenagalgo great goals...i am assuming it is because of the time of the year lol.. perfect timing
  • FarmerCarla
    FarmerCarla Posts: 470 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    This will be my 1st round. I’m 27 years old and mom of 3 year old twin toddlers. Before they were born I was very active and at a healthy weight of 120 or less. After their birth I weighed in at a healthy weight. I looked and felt amazing. Overtime I started eating a lot from stress and boredom. Now it’s turned into a food addiction and it’s something I’m trying to beat.

Height: 5 ft <3
    SW: 159.0
    GW: 120.0

10/15 : 159.0

My twins are in their 30's now, but I remember stress--part of being a mom. Boredom, on the other hand, is curable, unless maybe you're standing alone in a long line. Try to avoid that. You might spend more time doing physical activities with the children or take up a new hobby. I worked, but I also did a lot of sewing and needle craft projects for my 4 kids and even for their dad. Take the twins to church and get involved with other folks. @poeticbriana suggests you're a writer or wannabe writer--that doesn't sound boring. Get with other moms and let the kids play or take turns watching each other's children so you can get out and exercise or take a break. Just some ideas--there's really no good reason to be bored. Life is too short--there's no time to be bored! Sometimes, we have to adjust our thinking and take control of our minds. You know you can do this! So what are you waiting for? Time's a wasting! (hug)