The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• MsGenvi
    MsGenvi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My age is just a # ;)

• Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Have a good day y'all. Happy Hump Day!

• t4carbsandparts
    t4carbsandparts Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone 46 years old. Hitting the gym hard, and sticking to eating clean. Add me if you would like.
  • drice69
    drice69 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 44.new here lol.dont really know what I'm doing.i been on disability for about 3 yrs now.still have problems out of my knees and back,but I try to go to the gym 3 days a week.
  • gizmo1166
    gizmo1166 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi All, early 50's, back at Gym, and trying to control, and significantly reduce the middle age spread! Happy to have friends who can share journeys and help motivate me.
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    woohoo - today is my Friday, then off for a couple of days - headed to Boston to cheer on the kiddo in the Head of Charles regatta! Happy Wednesday all!
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    lisaloumn2 wrote: »
    woohoo - today is my Friday, then off for a couple of days - headed to Boston to cheer on the kiddo in the Head of Charles regatta! Happy Wednesday all!

Enjoy and good luck!
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Options
    What's up?! Add me :)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday all. Pot was legalized here today!! Not that I'll partake but I suspect many are today

It's my off day. I didn't get to skate this am as my son had a Dr appt and no curling practice is available so I think since I haven't gone for a run in ages I will today. Tomorrow I have lots to work on at curling so it will be a long practice I suppose. Have a good one my friends
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Happy Wednesday all. Pot was legalized here today!! Not that I'll partake but I suspect many are today

It's my off day. I didn't get to skate this am as my son had a Dr appt and no curling practice is available so I think since I haven't gone for a run in ages I will today. Tomorrow I have lots to work on at curling so it will be a long practice I suppose. Have a good one my friends

Hope your son is OK. Enjoy the run today.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Hope your son is OK. Enjoy the run today.

Just a checkup at his adhd clinic. It's under control so now we can focus on his anxiety and slight OCD.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    So it's a beautiful fall day. I thought hey I'll go for a run to the big hill and do some sprints up you know cause I haven't been on a run in months. Well it's *kitten* cold out there. I ended up stopping at the club we go to there to warm up and have some gatorade. Then I started the trek home in drizzle which turned to hail which might have been snow who really knows. I stopped for groceries and a coffee. Now I'm home and think I earned a very hot shower
  • TX_Sheepdog
    TX_Sheepdog Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Been a while since I've looked at group... good to see new peeps out there... work hard, play harder - have an awesome day and make it count
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    Been a while since I've looked at group... good to see new peeps out there... work hard, play harder - have an awesome day and make it count

Nice to meet you Sheepdog.
  • ellyseb1
    ellyseb1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 49. I was in the best shape of my life 2 years ago, but somehow just slowly gained 10 lbs and lost some fitness. I'm here to get it back before I turn 50 next year. Happy to have friends in a similar situation to help motivate each other!
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    ellyseb1 wrote: »
    Hi. I'm 49. I was in the best shape of my life 2 years ago, but somehow just slowly gained 10 lbs and lost some fitness. I'm here to get it back before I turn 50 next year. Happy to have friends in a similar situation to help motivate each other!

Welcome Elly!

Good morning peeps!
  • nballos77
    nballos77 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hello 40s :)
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Jr all you M Ages. Lets have a good day as we slide into our Thursday! !!!
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good morning M'agers. Remember why we're here! Cheers.